Brave Vesperia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you even looked at any of the Contests to see how Text-Based is? XD What I do is to use the XY GIF. for the image and the symbols for, well, symbols. XD
    Thank you! As of now I am just trying to build my first good deck, and I posted looking for advice in the What Deck Should I Run thread, but I can't think of anything specific beyond that as of yet, but I appreciate the offer! :D I have looked through that sub-forum a bit, right now I'm trying to build off of the starter deck I have.

Competitive battling wise, I'm getting started with IV breeding for a good team, so I'm no where near competition ready. xD
    Brave Vesperia, Thats cool all mine are the BW sets that I have almost complete. I just bought some more Pro Fit sleeves and I have to get my binder pages, my binders and my Ultra Pro clear sleeves, then I can start organizing everything and actually post on here.
    Brave Vesperia, I dont have any sets complete just a few near complete and I wanna do master sets because thats all the fun of it^^ I will be showing my completed sets off on my Youtube channel as soon as I finish them, but right now Im trying to get everything organized, because its all a mess right now.
    Brave Vesperia,

YvelXS is what I nicknamed it :3 it is very consistent... again surprisingly at that. My blastoise/keldeo's twist is pretty strange and needs a lot of work. first off it uses frozen city and I have a frillish/jellicent line (I was experimenting) im completely removing that and running mew-EX Mewtwo-EX and a few other trainers. I also run 2 lapras from X&Y and hoping to pull an avalugg from flashfire soon.
    Brave Vesperia,
    Hi :) I don't really play decks a normal person would play XD my first ever deck was yveltal/deoxys-EX it worked surprisingly well! I now use blastoise/keldeo with a twist if you will. And im working on another deck atm using magnezone-EX from flash fire I will defiantly post about it in the near future! Thank you By the way :)
    Brave Vesperia,

lol thanks iam now on my i think 300th egg hunting for a shiny buneary,time consuming but well worth it to me.
    Brave Vesperia, Well, I wanted to use Magnezone and since his attack still lets me switch I felt trying to use Accelgor too would be doing too much, especially since Accelgor wants to use DCE and Magnezone doesn't use it well. That being said using Trevenant/Accelgor with Magnezone for his ability could be a good idea, may have to try that sometime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…