C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chespin777, I agree with you but there some good stuff too.
    Then, the better option, is the website of an US videogames/multimedia store. There must be some famous ones in US. You can also try to ask a seller.
    Chespin777, I want to find a job of seller in a store (videogames preferably, but I also like books or jewelery).
    I offen buy stuff on internet, most of the time on Ebay. That's pretty easy to order something.
    If you know a well-know videogames/multimedia US store, just go on their website, add the game you want to card, and buy it, you can be delivered wherever you want, even in UK (depends on websites). You can also find what you are looking for on Ebay, but you have to choose someone who have a lot of good feedbacks. And I recommend you to use Paypal as a way of payment.
    In France, "Fnac" and "Micromania" are famous stores which sell videogames, I don't know if you know them. I bought my Y game on the "Fnac" website, and I received it 5 days later.
    Overseas, delivery generally take between 7 and 21 days.

I don't know if you saw it, but I have some 5IV giveaways in my thread. Tell me if something interest you :)
    Chespin777, I don't really know how France take care of that, because I never thought of studying abroad. I know that students from poor family get money from government to help them with their studies.
    Students who get high grades can receive help too.
    There's also Erasmus, but I do not know much about it.
    I also have nothing to do this year, so I understand you, that's really boring, I hope I'll find a job soon.
    About OR/AS, Your solutions are expensive :O Why don't just order it on internet ? You will easily find an US version.
    Chespin777, Sorry , I haven't much time to play or be online this days. Thanks for the legends, but I already have all of them, But I can be interested by a shiny kyurem i you have it :)
    I also have to give you the shiny petilil.
    About OR/AS, why don't you ask your sister to buy it and send it to you in UK ? You will be able to play this way :) same for the Wii U games but a Wii U is more difficult to take in travel. :/
    You're so lucky to go study abroad, I'm kind of jealous ^-^
    Chespin777, Yeah, that's very exhausting but at least, I have the nature and IV I want ^-^
    And no, I didn't see the E3, I just see the new mega-sableye but that's all.
    Where are you going to study ? :)
    Chespin777, Hi ! I finally got my shiny petilil ! I just hatched it.
    Unfortunaly, he has his IV at the wrong place :(
    31/31/31/X/31/31 modest.
    I'll make you a clone of it soon :)

I'll try to get a shiny tyrunt now. I hope it'll come faster this time.
    Chespin777, Hi !
    Yeah I see that, I always choose female protagonist in my games, so I'll choose this one too !
    I also don't like the mega Swampert, I'm disapointed by it :/ So I think I'll choose Treecko to begin with, since we already have Blaziken in XY.
    I kinf of like the new look of team Aqua, and less the team magma.
    I still don't know which I'll choose, I played Ruby a lot years ago, so maybe I'll choose Sapphire this time. I like both Kyogre and Groudon so it's difficult to choose ^-^. I'll look at the differences between the 2 games before and buy the one that I think the content is better. :)
    Chespin777, I don't really know how to count neither... there are people who just put them into their boxes and count how many box they have. But you need to have some empty boxes. The other way is just put marks on a paper for every eggs, but it's long and annoying. I'll keep you a clone if I get a shiny ;) You are only interested in competitive shinies or the others are good too ?
    Chespin777, Congrats ! How many eggs did you hatch before having it ? I try to get a shiny petilil since 2 days but it don't come too :(
    And happy birthday ! :)
    Hi, looking to add you for friend safari. My FC is 4871-5450-8810. Let me know.

Thanks!
    Chespin777, I got cottonee.
    Female, 31/X/31/31/31/31, bold, with encore, worry seed, switcheroo and grasswhistle.
    I have two like that, one with infiltrator, and one with prankster. :)
    Tell me which one you want and when.
    Chespin777, Thanks so much :O I tried to breed a shiny espurr last week but I finally gave up. I'm so unlucky with masuda method, the only one shiny I got with it was a scatterbug ^^'.
    I'm trying to get you the 5iv cottonee right now, but it's long to have the eggmoves you want.
    Is there something else you need ? :)
    Chespin777, It's okay. :)
    I just breed you a carbink, sassy 31/31/31/31/31/X with clear body
    And for the ralts, which one do you want ?
    1) adamant / lvl 1 / telepathy/ 31/31/X/31/31/31 male
    2) adamant / lvl 18 / telepathy / 31/31/31/31/X/31 male

Sorry, they don't have eggmoves.
    I'll try to get you the cottonee later.
    Tell me when you are available ;)
    Hi, Can I add you to my Friend's List, my fc is 0018-1948-3823, thanks in advance!
    Chespin777, I want nothing :) but if you get a shiny, I'll gladly accept a clone of it ^-^
    I also have a adamant ralts with telepathy but the 5IV are at the wrong place. Is it okay for you ?
    Let me know when you want to trade :)
    Chespin777, Merci !
    I have your french HA 5IV modest mareep. I'll try to get you the ralts. :)
    Chespin777, Ok, I'll try to get you that tomorrow. I'm not used with masuda method, I think I'll try too.If you have some advices, I take them.
    Time to sleep now. See you tomorrow :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…