Riraito
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Riraito! Ik ben bezig met het berekenen van de totale kosten van de PC pickup service. Op welke manier was jij van plan het geld over te maken? Dan weet ik welke percentage ik moet gebruiken. :p
    You're welcome! It's my pleasure really.

I know it well, when I battle against an enemy Ferrothorn I get fairly annoyed myself since my team is mainly physical attackers and have to make touch contact to deal damage excluding Livolt + Eifie.

Now that you mention it, I'm currently receiving competitive battling classes (via PM exchange) from Keeper / Keeper of the Night which has been quite enlightening to say the least. I would advise you ask him to do the same for you! I'm certain it will help you a lot and allow you broaden your horizons concerning these particular battles.

Keeper of the Night

If you do decide to take the classes tell him Halcyon asked you to ;D

Ah and don't hesitate to ask me anything if you have a request for any in-game needs. I'll do my best to help you out! c:
    Ohkay! I'll see if I can check back in a little while so that I can trade you them.
    After you get them let me know if they are okay or if I missed anything :p
    Hey! Ik was nog 1 keer erheen gegaan met mijn moeder en broer, maar dat was vorige week al. We zijn niet van plan er nog een keer heen te gaan. We zijn nu elke dag bezig met reisjes naar andere plekken. Ik ben net wakker en maak me klaar voor de reis naar Miyajima. Morgen gaan we naar Osaka en Kyoto dus dan is het ook niet mogelijk. Wanneer we weer terug zijn is het waarschijnlijk al laat en de dag erna gaan we voor een paar dagen naar Tokio en daarna weer naar Nederland. :( Dat is ook de reden dat de service gestopt is. Als ik nog tijd zou hebben om dingen te halen zou ik het nog wel doen. :(
    Glad to hear!

Um, I currently have them nicknamed Marrok (Riolu) and Mizu (Keromatsu), is that okay with you? Unless you'd prefer something else.
    That is quite the coincidence but that also means that we are fellow Scorpios! ;D

I returned your invite and added you back
    You know? That reminds me! I still have the Riolu and Keromatsu if you still want them ;o
    Wat leuk dat ze zo snel waren! :D Bijna net zo snel als EMS, haha! Ja ze zijn echt groot! Ze paste samen nog maar net in de doos, haha. Ik hoop dat je zusje haar cadeau ook leuk vind!
    I always get too attached to characters. It's a terrible habit, especially when I know I should know better. >_>
    I don't have the patience to watch anime as they come out anymore. :p Pokémon is one exception, mostly because I moderate the forum so I like to stay on top of things. I'm also going to be making an exception for Sailor Moon Crystal, but I know that story like the back of my hand, so I'm not overly concerned. :p Hubby and I are planning on starting Attack on Titan next. I don't ever plan to be as much into anime as I used to be, but it's fun to see some new shows here and there.

I am also planning on keeping an eye open for Kill la Kill and Blue Steel merch at the con next month. >.> I am a sucker for toys of all sort. :p
    Just finished watching this show; I loved it! :D Drohn is scared of Satsuki though. :p
    Wij blijven maar 3-4 dagen denk ik. Heel erg kort, maar toch leuk om er geweest te zijn! :D Volgens mij is de Pokémon Center er dan niet meer. Ik weet niet zeker wanneer die er is.
    Riraito' pid='2631958' dateline='1402563283 said:
    Who wouldn't? We need to meet once, I met Athena already. Even though it was like three minutes and I felt totally stupid for not being able to bring out a single word >.>'
    Ja zou inderdaad leuk zijn! :D Athena en ik gaan samen naar een anime conventie, maar ik las dat jij dan in Parijs zit! Ook super leuk! Ik ga ook naar Parijs in Juli, haha. Ik ga de 12de met mijn zusje en ouders.

Wanneer we weer allemaal in Nederland zijn kunnen we misschien een keer iets afspreken! :D
    Ik denk dat ik 3 dozen nodig heb voor al jouw dingen, heel misschien zelfs 4. >.< Je twee grote Meowstic passen echt net in 1 Small Package doos en dat is al heel erg proppen. De doos kan niet dichtblijven zonder plakband. :p
    We were seriously considering calling the police because a house across the canal from us is playing music so loudly that, in our house, it's louder than I would play music for myself. They turned it down a bit at midnight at least. It's now only slightly loud.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…