P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya! Could you please add me to your friend list? My FC is 4570-6925-3949. I have flying type with Fletchinder in my safari. Thank you!
    Would you willing to add me. I love aipom and need a ditto(like everyone else). Please and thank you
    FC: 4356-0540-1812
    Hey mate,

I was wondering if you would add me as a friend. I would really appreciate a ditto safari to help with IV breeding. If you could help me out that would be awesome. My friend code is 3668-8658-2810. I have a grass safari with a quiladin.

Thanks for the help,
    Elliott
    I just read your bio. You can't be too old for Pokémon! :D Pokémon is awesome forever.
    Hi, Can I add you to my Friend's List, my fc is 0018-1948-3823, thanks in advance!
    please add me hurting bad for a ditto. my code is 0920 1369 0581. also if you could tell me what my friend safari is that would be wonderful.
    Hey, I was wondering if you could add me since I need a friend safari with dittos. To find my fc just click on arceus and he'll lead you to my trade thread that has my fc. thanks
    Haihai! C:
    I was wondering if you'd mind exchanging FC with me?
    FC: 5472-8149-1739, my Mii is called Arca.

Ah, if you don't have space it's completely fine, I understand! ;o
    Hey buddy :D

I just added you, because I really need the Ditto >_>
    I'd be happy if you add me back : >

4699-6341-0356
    Hello. I was wondering if you could add me to your Friend Safari if you have room? I've got a Rock type Safari. My FC is 3711-8258-2932. My Mii character goes by Tia.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…