thood
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Watch a lot of anime (such as Bleach) and study for a test of Analyzing and Interpreting Literature. :\

;)
    I am legally required to ask what in the name of all things respectful is your signature from.
    Just finished Soul Eater. Talk about a fun anime. I liked it a lot. I like how it is kinda themed like Halloween, with pumpkins, and skulls, and cats and what not. Very cool, and the characters are hilarious.
    thood said:
    I was heartbroken it was over after I finished the last episode.
    It sucks it when anime I love end! :( I have yet to finish Inuyasha, because I love it and I know it already ended. >_> I'm saving it for when I need an awesome anime to watch. :D I did watch a ton of other anime already, though. xD
    So I finished FullMetal Alchemist:Brotherhood. Hands down one of the best animes I have EVER watched. I was heartbroken it was over after I finished the last episode. Awesome plot, characters, music, art, just awesome everything.

recommend
    recommend
    recommend
    Nice! I also watch FMA, but I didn't get to finish it yet. I love that show. :D Fairy Tail is my favourite anime! They took a long break a while ago, but I'm glad they started airing again now. :D AoT was one of my favourites too. I really hope that they will air season 2 soon. I might start reading the manga (although I prefer anime) just because I want to know what happens. Have you watched Kiba? It is also a bit of a sad anime, because of the deaths, but I loved the story.

I do agree that Johto was awesome. Having to go through 2 regions was really nice and it added a lot of fun gameplay time! Are you planning to get the gen 3 remakes despite the fact they're your least favourite?
    Hey! Welcome to PokeBeach! :D I read that you watch Naruto. It's also on my to-watch list actually. I'm planning to marathon some anime in the summer. Do you watch any other anime as well?

Also, how can Hoenn be your least favourite generation?! :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…