Stephen Williams
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going to prerelease in a few hours I need Greninja Break and Phione EX in my life.
    Empoleon_master
    Empoleon_master
    If you get palkia EX or manaphy EX I will trade you for them, I will also trade you for code cards as well.
    Ah ok! I was expecting Solar Beam, which is why I was scared to send out Greninja at first. :p
    Yea! Great batte! Your Heliolisk surprised me with its scarf when it attacked before Jolteon! What is Ninetale's move set?
    'So adding things like more pokemon and DLC events on top of everything that is already in the game wouldn't be as good or better?'

Unless you can provide me with 5 examples of DLC, that will be better than what they already have yes.

(All the pokemon will be available after PokeBank is released. Do you really the feeling of catching them?)
    It'll probably keep happening if we try again now so I think it's best to wait. I'm usually online in the evening-night, so if you see me on the PSS just challenge me.
    That DC was most likely on my side. Sometimes the connection is good and other times it is like this, especially for long battles.
    Cool it will have to be tomorrow I'm on duty today and don't get to leave the ship at all. Anyway my friend code is 1676-3679-3722 IGN is King
    Stephen, I'll battle you for the league thing you requested. I'v beaten all the leaders so I'll need your FC. Mine is in my sig.
    Stephen Williams,
    So sorry about the battle my dad was resetting the internet at the time and I had no idea and so that's why the battle disconnected so again i`m am very sorry and did not mean for that to happen
    Stephen Williams
    0834-1846-8586 OK hears mine i`m probably poison in the friend safari ,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…