LoneWolf2113
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Writing here as your private messages are disabled.

\Are you in the Pokebeach Skype Room? If you aren't, ask one of the staff members to add you. That's the easiest place to catch me. I don't usually \say no to a game unless I'm studying. :)
    cool. I'd love to see your list, you can PM it to me if you want. It's not at all competitive but I imagine it would super fun to play.
    Hey!! Not sure if you found an answer to your card sleeve questions but thought id help out since I use ultra pro all the time!! Yellow is horribly see through.. Red is semi see through but blue is perfectly not see through!
    Hi LoneWolf2113,

No problem. Reviewed the deck and left some comments based on our test runs over here. Would you mind to have a look at Dark Wings in the deck section? It is a Darkness version of the Fairies theme with Hydreigon to transfer the Darkness around.
    Hi LoneWolf2113,

No problem. Reviewed the deck and left some comments based on our test runs over here. Would you mind to have a look at Dark Wings in the deck section? It is a Darkness version of the Fairies theme with Hydreigon to transfer the Darkness around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…