Scorched Feathers

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Scorched Feathers, really? But yeah, this is what makes communication and befriending difficult for me, which is why I go solo and lurk most of the time.

But okay I will. I already did, actually. Hehe~
    I'm no thief, I just... "secretly borrowed" your role~ Haha.

And yeah, I saw. Congratulations! I still lurk in the background ahaha...
    If you were asking about her demos then I'm not entirely sure. ;<
    To be honest, I'm having trouble finding it .-.

The only thing that I was able to locate was the Voiceroid ver. demo ._.

It's a shame we won't be seeing more like those, some of his works were really good. I wasn't completely sure if he stopped but it should've been a dead giveaway since he hadn't released anything new as of late. Sometimes I can be rather late to the party :p

Speaking of which, I actually hadn't a clue about Zunko until you mentioned her. That design though <3

Out of curiosity I looked it up. It appears that Niki is actually a guy, haha. My mistake >~<

Anyhow, his genre was labeled as "rock" which seems appropriate I suppose.

wowaka? Isn't he the one who made "Rolling girl?" Sadly it seems that he's stopped producing vocaloid related music though.
    Mhm, glad to hear so and I agree kinda hard to decide there. It makes me wanna check out some more from Yuuyu (the producer).

I randomly came across that one months ago while listening to an album online called "ALL VOCALOID ATTACK! #1" which is part of series of albums that feature producers using vocaloids that they don't normally use. Only two albums have been released thus far though.

So, what are your favorite "vocaloid" music genres? c:
    WAVE / ELECT? Those two actually sound familiar name-wise but I'll give them both a listen when I go Vocasurfing on Youtube. Not too sure about START so I'll do the same for that one as well. Haha, you're right about the capitalization in her songs.

I'm sure Luka's upcoming banks won't be disappointing :p

Ah, have you heard a Luka song titled "Meteorite Aurora Days" by any chance? If you don't mind me asking ^~^
    I'm familiar with the producer Niki, she tends to use a lot of Lily from what I can recall. I particularly remember GLIDE being a good one.

Luka is amazing when tuned right, she definitely has a lot of potential to be great.

Sure, maybe we could swap a few songs / producers sometime?

As for VY2, my favorites are Encephalon, Jittto Miteiru (St-aring Down), Totemo Itai Ita Garitai (Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain). He's still fairly new to my tastes but those are my favorites from the top of my head.
    Yes, I absolutely love vocaloids. I've been a fan for a few years now even though I can't use the software.

The ones I like the most? That is a tough one for me, I like them all to some degree. My like for one can fluctuate depending on what songs I hear or become obsessed with, haha. At the moment, perhaps GUMI and IA, the Kagamine twins and VY2.

What about you? c:
    Scorched Feathers, it's already started... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1_Ko8qrTwE Idk why it's not on wpm's channel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back