InuMimi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am not very active on the forums but I check Pokebeach almost everyday.
    Anime Psyclone
    Anime Psyclone
    so you've been around since 2006. I didn't know this site was active then
    InuMimi, OH MY GOSH That is pretty cool how our B-Days are the same. XD (Sowwy, I dun has any late cake for you at the moment. XD)
    (Even though you haven't been here in a small while... :p) Happy Birthday!!! Do ya want some cake? =D
    Whoa, you had to say hello to yourself? That's not cool, no one should have to do that... :[ Where are all the people that are supposed to leave spammy comments? =P And look at those profile views. No one seems to notice you! D: Well, your first profile view was WPM so that's actually pretty impressive. xD Well anyway, I just felt like saying hello, InuMimi, so hello. =] And if you ever need a profile comment just let me know. ;D lol...
    Hey wazup? Hope you like the new layout. I lie it a lot. If you need help with navigation please post here or PM me. Most things are pretty much the same but there are a couple of things that are different like the way you view the forums. It does not go right to the main index now. Instead it directs you to the Portal. The main index link is now in the upper left hand corner. The forums have merged with the PokeRealm forums. The battle forums. There will be changes to the site soon. Pokebeach forums really did die then was reborn LOLz.:).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…