C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• CloudKnine, Its a theory but it seems to be a legible one cause that never used to happen before 6th gen, and they said they did nothing to the types besides the fairy addition.
    CloudKnine, its because of all the stupid glitch fixes that messed up the typing on poekmon. basically Metagross is a pure physic type when hit by dark and ghost moves same for other pokemon like him. Also wow I forgot about dark aura.
    CloudKnine, Heh yay I know what you mean, but that does not explain how you were doing that much damage to me when I have crazy Defense on some of my pokemon. Although I might have to recheck what I put on some of mine cause I swore I have 252 Defense on metagross from before you traded me it.
    CloudKnine, I know but they don't ev train then use other items to max out a op ledgen like you :p also really sky drop talk about a cheap shot :p
    CloudKnine, Using a Uber pokemon that is Op to begin with and you maxed out speed and attack on it and I had no Legend :-: Other than that nothing. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…