Freedomeon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As my team is, it's a little on the frail side.
    Imho, Ferro > bisharp was a no brainer.
    Eh, Vappy works too. Or Jellicent, just go bribe the ghost guy.
    Huh? No. Teams haven't even been decided yet. :p
    That wont happen until phase 2.
    I'm just getting my dream team together now.
    * Keeper of Night crosses Ferrothorn off his list.
    Ah, no. It got edited to be more... Realistic, I suppose you'd say.
    All pokémon start in basic forms at level 1. They'll gain levels through daily events, apparently.
    I don't need an Eeveelution for the team I'm building, so I can trade you mine if I win one. :)
    Don't hate me, it was my idea. I want Umbreon as much as you want Leafeon.
    I was trying to prevent confusion as making Eevee available from the start would mean giving it evolving restrictions. Making it available later would mean you can get any evo you want.
    I believe you cannot have multiple species for your starting 6, but there may it may not be events down the road that will give you a pokemon of choice.
    As it stands, no.
    Stay away from my Magikarp. :O
    We're allowed to trade pokémon on there as well.
    Is there a Dark type you would be interested in for a Ferroseed? :>
    Oh, I though you were trying to base a team around each one lol.
    In that case, I wouldn't do anything special with Flare.

I actually made a rather successful Toxic Orb team in Gen 5. I'm not sure if it would still work, what with Megas and everything, but that's the only place I used Flareon (it didnt have FB though).
    Oh, perfect.

Um... Centering a team around a Guts user is hard. Usually, they just come in when they can and wreck what they can before dying.
    With that in mind, if you want to Baton Pass to Flare, I would recommend Focus Sash Smeargle w/ Shell Smash and Spore. With as fragile as Flareon is, the reduced stats barely matter.

It's still OHKO'd by anything that touches it, such as Talonflame's BB or any E-Speed.
    If you want to base a team on an Eeveelution, I'd look into Leafeon or Espeon.
    I picked up Glaceon today (forgot it the last time). I updated your avatar too. :p
    Wow.
    It's definately... Different, to say the least. :/
    I think I'll go back to some more familiar pokes for now lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…