professorlight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aww, come on. Just move up into me.
    Then I won't have I focus on the challenge for a while and will have enough free time to present some stuff in the Gen 7 thread. :>
    professorlight, but why don't you get warnings for it? I got one for saying shit...
    The whole "Tea, tea, look at me I'm a pink pony who loves tea... Tea..." Thing threw me off.
    Tea sounds an awful lot like three.
    Haven't heard from Andrea on the elephant. I plan on doing the mega this weekend, and the chameleon next (with the clock in the middle somewhere).
    Fine. Me.
    Ok...
    But I want to make the face in such a way that it could learn moves like Defog or Whirlwind by spinning the hands.
    Because that would be awesome.
    No, its a ghost. That's even worse.

Can we make it a grandfather clock with a ghostly hand clutching the pendulum? It also uses it to grab people and trap them 'in time' so to speak. :p
    If, in time, she decides to be with someone else, I'll revert back to Plan A.
    I hear Rome is lovely this time of year.
    As much trouble as I got in, I felt worlds better after that.
    The hard part is, I never planned on getting on having a relationship with anybody. I was going to travel the world, see the sights, never have to worry about anyone but myself (just the way I like it).
    And I've even tried forgetting her, so it's not my choice. But when my heart feels like a church bell just by seeing her... That kind of feeling can't be ignored.
    I used to be a stalker, and it bothered me. Now I make the effort to talk more, but I'm so awkward when talking to people (and so is she, so thats just terrible).
    Nope, she's still single.
    But she is homeschooled, and doesn't have anyone going after her where she lives. The problem is, we go to the same camp as each other every year, and its kind of a private church camp sort of thing. There's more then one guy there with eyes on her.
    Got in a fight last year with one such guy last year. He thought it smart to 'hit' on her in the middle of our conversation.
    I hope he likes his new nose.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…