Freedomeon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The whole reason I came up with AV Donphan was to find a spinner that would almost always be able to use Rapid Spin. Between the invested bulk and Sturdy, it's amazing.
    I just tried his set I've mine, and it does not fill the same role. The power is only nice on defensive teams. Mixed and offensive teams that need Rapid Spin support really like the almost untoppable Spin.

I don't know anything about that, sorry. Lol, my rating on there is probably terrible since I only ever use it for testing and tourney matches. :p
    Ewww, his set is offensive.
    Careful nature is where it's at (and that's the only way it's going to survive Energy Ball from M-Zam and M-ZardY's Solarbeam).
    Also, I would keep Sturdy > Sand Veil because there are still things that can OHKO it (Rotom-W in rain comes to mind).

All in all, my set works better for getting in and using Rapid Spin. That set is better if you really want more power.
    Nope, just checked. It's HA is Pickpocket. It gets Chlorophyll normally. :D
    The only hax I saw in that video was Sludge Bomb poisoning, and the one flinch that didn't even matter.
    Well... Everyone likes different things.

Grind with it. Grind grind grind grind grind.
    Espeon is really good in-game, so that's my recommendation. The high Speed and SpA make it a very good offensive 'mon. Just be sure you're training something defensive to switch in and take on those bulky pokémon later in the game (Steelix would work if you're allowing in-game trades or trade-evos).
    I know there was a ton of hate on it, and even I would have liked more story line to go through, but I quite enjoyed it. Multiplayer against legendaries is fun if you can find others who play. Of course, I liked grinding on all the PMD games to create an "Ultimate Team", so maybe I just liked it for the 3D. :p
    I got sold on it after playing PMD: Gates to Infinity. The whole gender-change thing is weird, but they pull it off awesomely.

Hello. :D
    Thanks for voting Machamp in H/H! Even though it didn't win, I appreciate your generosity. You, Grant and Momaster are my best friends now. <3
    Yeah, Aurorus's typing really is unfortunate. Such a cute little glass cannon. :< I ended up taking Tyrantum for my own playthrough of X and never regretted it.
    It was a tough choice. If I were a regular voter and not a tiebreaker, I would have kept Aurorus in and tried to kick one of the first place Pokémon out. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…