Axell Starr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Axell Starr, Sorry cant really do trades till late next week because of tests. I`ll try for tomorrow with a bunch of my trades, but there's no guarantee.
    Doesn't seem like I'm getting any Internet anytime soon. I was able to use a phone's mobile hotspot for a little bit to transfer Pokemon from the PokeBank but that's about it. For now I am kind of stuck until I get to go home D:
    Sorry for the difficulties. I can't find my fourth gen games anywhere. Just when I need them >.>
    Hey Axell, I was not able to set up my Internet here at university. For now, I unfortunately cannot trade while I am on campus. However, I am hopefully going to go back home next weekend. I understand if you get the Articuno from someone else in that time.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hopefully we will get our trade done by next Friday or Saturday.
    J
    Hi there :) I haven't met very many other people on here from Southern Cal. So hi ^_^ My name is Anthony; it's nice to meet you~

Do you go to any Pokemon tournaments / leagues around here?

Hey man, it's me, the guy who wanted the Beldum. Sorry for keeping you waiting, I couln't find the time to do the trade but now I'm ready. Post me your FC and we can do it right away.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…