C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chespin777, I have shiny Amapharos,Whimsicott and Carbink. ;) I can make clones of them if you want to.
    And I'm not that excited. But I'll buy it for sure ! ^-^ (november is so far u_u ) I think ruby is the game I played the most (X/Y excluded) :)
    Chespin777, Hi ! I see that ! Do you use a translator ? From my point of view, your sentences are quite funny :D
    If there is anything you need, just ask me. I will gladly breed you a 5IV one to help you with masuda method. :)
    I'm Indian. I'm born and raised in the Netherlands, and my parents, grand parents, great grandparents, and great great grand parents were born and raised in Surinam (South America). A lot people from India were moved to Surinam back then to work in South America. Surinam was a colony of the Netherlands so many people, including my parents (as kids), moved to the Netherlands as well.
    I really love the Hoenn games too. It was also one of my favourites, although I also like a lot of the new features introduced in the newer games. Now that they get a remake we get to play that region with all the updates! :D I'm more excited than about any other game ever! :D
    Chespin777, Ok, looks like I wont get my 3DS back for a few days so I'll write down his FC on my whiteboard so I remember. Just wondering, what pokemon are in his?
    Chespin777, Yes. You should be ashamed. Now then, you must suffer the wrath of the Grand Heatran! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Jk thanks
    No problem and I'm really sorry about how slow I was with this trade. I've been so busy >.>

Why are you impressed? That is what you asked for wasn't it? haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…