The-Kaiser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I completely forgot! I have my eBay and PayPal set up, I'll list them today! Would you rather pay postal or PayPal?
    The-Kaiser, you know it,too bad the fine peeps at pokebeach find legendaries taboo in online battles and 3/5 are level 15 but atleast i got them.
    Ohh Btw I got 4 genesects from 4 people and the extreme speed one, just so I can have the genesect army in my game
    The shiny ponyta is ready for you when the chat is back on we can trade...someone tell drohn or who ever is in charge of it to hurry up
    I apologize once again for the lateness of getting my eBay set up. I've been even more busy because my boss asked me to work yesterday, during the time I set aside to create an eBay and PayPal account. If anything, I'll have them set up late tomorrow or early Tuesday. However, I'll try to see if I can get it done tonight.
    The-Kaiser, Wasn't sure if it was you at first so I sent the Oshawott just in case it was a random trade. But yea no problem, and that shiny was found in your safari again as well. 1st encounter. :eek:
    So if you see a trade offer from June... accept it. And send anything. ...except those damn starter monkeys.
    Hey man, can you add my FC? It's 0705-2954-3759. My Mii name is Alex, but not sure if that really matters.
    I got fire-types in my Safari: Braixen, Larvesta, Growlithe
    Please add me if you have any room, I've already added you.
    If you get any X&Y cards that you want to trade, let me know. I'm also looking for some 1st Edition Fossil cards and LT RHs that I need to complete my set. Once I get a thread set up, we can talk more about trades if you'd like. :)
    I have all the TCGO codes from seasons 1-8. (all are unused) I've been thinking about getting back into online trading after the X & Y set is released. Are you going to any PRs? (or have you been to any already?)

I also saw in your bio that you like rocks and minerals as well! What is your favorite rock/mineral? Mine is Lapis Lazuli. I actually have some beautiful Lapis (not Lazuli, as there is no trace of Pyrite in them) bookends shaped like eggs on my nightstand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back