HoOhLugia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HoOhLugia, ooh, neat! So Year 8 is the start of high school over there? How is it so far?
    Right now just Pokesun, though I have been pressured to go to deviantart lately. There's also Psypoke which is pretty big, though I haven't been there in a long time, so right now Pokesun is the best bet.
    HoOhLugia, I'll try to remember.
    It does have an email option in your profile, but that just emails you through the forum; it doesn't give me the actual address. You'll have to send me a PM or something for the direct address.
    HoOhLugia, that's true.

When? I wanted to leave last week, but there's something I have to do first before I go. As soon as I finish that thing, I'm packing my bags and not looking back.
    ...hmm, I see. I might consider that, though I don't use email usually because I forget it exists. <_<
    But I don't wish to inconvenience you, so what would be better?
    Both, yes, or any other places similar, even something like Skype.
    The reason I ask is because I won't be around here for much longer and I'm trying to keep in touch with the friends I do have.
    HoOhLugia, you hope it doesn't rain? Did you have something special planned for that day?

Oh, also, a quick question. Do you go to any other places like PB or is here the only place you go?
    HoOhLugia, aha. I've only finished about half the extra ones, so I didn't go loop back around again to the main one. My favorite warlord? I think it's Hanzo.

And, again, I say hi back.
    HoOhLugia, maybe it was left there from the original owner?
    I like Yugioh card artworks because, most of the time, they actually look pretty cool. It's nice to catch all the little things you might find in them.
    It's an OC by the name of Deus. The avatar itself is a recolored Yugioh card, but that is the closest representation I can manifest of him, since I can't draw to save my life.

The figure in my signature is his 'shadow'.
    'EDIT: I remember that I called my Girafarig Giratina, and when I battled my sister and sent it out, she was shocked until she realized that it was a Girafarig!'

You win the internet for today, IMO
    HoOhLugia, that's fine; TV specials don't come on often, so feel free to take as much time as you need.
    Do you usually need to stay up late (or wake up early) to watch the episodes?
    HoOhLugia, that puts you...19 hours ahead of me. Huh, I thought you'd only be 16 hours ahead - but then again, Australia has multiple time zones, so I'm guessing you live towards the eastern end?

It's not humid around where I am though, because I essentially live in a desert climate, despite being suburban.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back