Haunted Water
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haunted Water, Right...
    Don't worry, I've decided where to put David. He's probably gonna make an appearance at the beginning of Part 2.
    Could you please make some random posts in the Challenge, so you don't get modkilled? Preferably around 5?
    How have you been? And what have you been up to? Are you in one of those areas in the USA where all schools are closed due to snow?
    Did I forgot to mention I stalk you during work?

Lol. :p

Now I'm curious what he looks like. Better be good looking. :p
    I played Epsilon Control earlier in the year, so I can safely say that Vylon are a pretty fun deck, though Lance is a pain for them.

As for your Exodius deck, I don't see how you win. Exodius shuffles everything in and starts with at most 1000 Atk, and just stalling with him to make him a beatstick is not efficient. Exodius' real use is in decks that benefit from making mega-combos and throwing the pieces back into the deck for reuse - Hieratics do that well for example, and Exodius has the added benefit of creating Gustav Max if overlayed on REDMD.
    Countering Constellars is as easy as siding Black Horn of Heaven or Chaos Trap Hole for Pleiades or siding Light-Imprisoning Mirror. you can also use Effect Veiler, and when they use one Kaus effect, you can negate the second and they'll be stuck with a 4 star and a 5 star.

As for Bujin, I'd have to go in-depth with you about that. It's a rather complicated deck compared to some.
    No problem, happy to help :) What happened to the thread now though, just DNA?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back