professorlight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• raito-san, can you see the picture I send to you via PM??

Cause I try to preview and it is seem failed :(.
    'Wow. That's... very detached. Are you sure you haven't been diagnosed with sociopathy, james?'

No, but I was diagnosed with being a path. *badum tish*
    If it's okay with you, I would like to begin working on the region map (as in town map, not actual areas) now and possibly some landmarks, that way development speed is increased (pokemon can be assigned areas as they and the region are designed).
    professorlight, I plan to use my own tilesets that are based off gen IV (mainly HGSS) but I am considering looking at gen III (although tbh I dislike the colours in gen III).

I can start with cliche areas such as caves, short routes, and maybe some other stuff such as temples or whatever that you can feel free to add if the story somehow requires it.
    Do you have any extra Charizardite Y and Thick Fat Swinub holding it? Professor I have PP Max, Unburden Treecko, Cottonee, Petilil, Feebas, Moody Remoraid/Smeargle, Prankster Sableye and Porygon would you be interested? Also none of my pokemon are hacked if your interested or not let me know please and thank you.
    G'day mate, I can make world maps for the 7th generation thing (can't have a gen without a world). Oblique view 2d maps, 3d gen 5/6 maps are too complex and I dislike them.
    professorlight, eh, you're not the only one. I don't make a big deal of mine anymore...at least, I try not to. After a certain point (somewhere around 20), you stop caring about birthdays.
    professorlight, because I'm not very observant and didn't notice it until a few moments ago.
    (Also I don't make a habit of stalking people's profiles that often.)
    professorlight, the competitive aspects of the Pokemon is more important than the flavor, according to Smogon. That doesn't mean that they're definitely wrong and oh of course design is more important; that's subjective. Your reasoning is incredibly contrived: you're arguing your case for what Pokemon "should be" and if it's not that then we must be wrong. It's a complicated way of saying that the process is inferior to what you think. And they make no sense from a design standpoint? A bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? And why do you think that the competitive aspects are the last step? And also, why do you believe that all Pokemon are made with design prioritised over competitive viability when that is clearly not the case: Scizor (Technician and Bullet Punch), Blissey (SpD and clerical moves), etc. I still don't see why there's any problem whatsoever with the CAP process.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…