NarcoticHobo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NarcoticHobo, I still need 001-002/XY-P and I need to check which new ones are out there. I might also be interested in trading the set for mint legend cards for the holes in my RH sets (it just doesn't look right in the binder).
    NarcoticHobo, Don't sweat it man. I'll do $25. I was just looking at prices awhile back and saw Jap-Jun doing $15 on Chesnaught-EX. I actually owe you anyway since you are replacing the Helioptile XY-P with one of your extras. That saved me a ton of trouble. I'll send payment right along. :)
    I'll do 20 this time since I messed up and I know you were planning on getting the gym cards from me.
    NarcoticHobo, Any chance you could do $20? I am thinking $15 on Chesnaught-EX and $5 on the Muscle Band. Let me know!
    NarcoticHobo, That should be alright, I will just want to check over the list to make sure it adds up. Do you happen to have an extra Talonflame XY-P?
    NarcoticHobo, Fantastic! Thank you for the heads up. Do you know how much I will owe? Appreciate it! :D
    NarcoticHobo, That sounds fine. Would you mind holding them a few days? I am finalizing a few major sales as right now I am a bit low on funds. Rest assured, I will definitely purchased them promptly if that is agreeable to you. :)
    NarcoticHobo, I took a look at your wants but there aren't many at the moment. Would you be open to a sale? Most of my P Promos sold on eBay so I am not sure what I might have to catch your interest. Of course, if you need cards from XY2, that might work as well. I also acquired an extra Quick Starter set but I would be looking for a lot more than $75 in value for it. :\
    NarcoticHobo, Ha. No problem. I was shocked how fast the XY cards sold (especially since the market seems to be a bit slower these days). Did you ever find a good website that sells the four card XY-P packs?
    NarcoticHobo, Forgot to mention in the last PM that I have a bunch of older Promos (varying condition, but some are Mint) on my eBay. Any without bids already would be up for trade to balance things out. A few of the notable ones were already purchased via BIN, however.
    NarcoticHobo, How much did you spend if you don't mind me asking? I've yet to purchase those two, but I'll be on the lookout for a fair price. Right now I am missing Gogoat, Helioptile, and Talonflame. I don't plan to purchase any of the unnumbered XY-P unless I find them very cheap. Anyway, that sounds good! :)
    NarcoticHobo, Ever come across that extra Gogoat? I am also missing Helioptile and Talonflame if you happen to have those. :)
    NarcoticHobo, Same here. That really stinks - sorry to hear about that mate. I'll keep an eye out for those promos anyway so hopefully you get your own set soon. Have you already acquired any L-P lottery promos?
    NarcoticHobo, Yikes.. It is crazy how much those cards are selling at right now. Maybe I'll get lucky with my eBay listing, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…