Fancy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been fine, just been swamped all day and night with tons of stuff to do. Had to research old Star Wars toys for about 7-ish hours because we're trading them to a man who buys/sells toys for a bunch of old German silver coins (which I now have to research to make sure they're actually the ones that have silver content in them. T_T Luckily they're mostly from the same years so it won't be too hard)
    By the way, thanks for making that pic for Kibōyume :D How did you that fading effect for Umbreon (like you could still see it but you could see behind it too)?
    That's exciting! If you have any questions or need anything, I'm online quite a lot :p Don't be shy!
    I've actually quit that story for now. I might bring it up later on, but I'm hooked on my new one called Savages. If you ever have time, feel free to glance through it! I love reviews :p
    Hahaha pretty good. It's nice to see your stories again :D I'll hopefully be able to give a review later this evening.
    Yeah the D-Arms are the best weapons! After each fight they get stronger and stronger. I think after I beat the game I had 4000+ attack on one of them.

Tales of Graces is good too. For a lot of people, it's either you like it or you hate it, but I loved it! I only had a few quirks with the combat system and some tough bosses, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the game!
    Awesome! I got the Collector's Edition for the 2nd one. (just came out a week ago) Unfortunately due to work I haven't been able to play it as much as I want to. =/ What Tales of games have you played?
    Fancy, No worries, it only took 9 days ;) Lol, I'm just joking. Thanks for adding me, much appreciated :D And I think it's possible to enable e-mail notifications for whenever someone posts on your wall or something, but not sure. Forums usually have a function like that.
    Hey Fancy, can you add my FC? It's 0705-2954-3759. My Mii name is Alex, but not sure if that really matters.
    I got fire-types in my Safari: Braixen, Larvesta, Growlithe
    Please add me if you have any room, I've already added you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back