bphaun3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I was wondering if we would be able to swap friend codes? I'm interested in your friend safari. Thanks! Mine is Joseph- 0190-0693-3872
    bphaun3, and i just now saw your message lol. was working all weekend :p. but i got you added now :)
    hi, can i please add u for pokemon safari? i have pokemon y and my friend code is 2337-5304-5486, reply me so that i can add u. thanks
    we have added one another.perhaps we can think of a a time and day to be both online so that we can have HAs on our safaris
    wondering if i can add you on my friend safari :)? my friend code is - 0748~3854~4495. let me know if it's OK.
    Hey, I was hoping to add your safari. My FC is 3969-6062-1480, and my safari is steel type with magneton, forretress, and klefki.
    Thanks!
    Hi, sorry but can You add me for friend safari? My FC is 2852-8471-7589. I found your fire safari looks great but I even don't know what's my safari type and what species of pokemon inside. Thanks!
    Hi, looking to add you on friend safari. My FC is 4871-5450-8810. Let me know.

Thanks!
    I'm really pleased at the resurgence in users of the friend safari! I am still willing to add friends (despite my 3DS being at its friend limit)--I will just be a slight bit delayed in returning requests

Still, message me if you want another Safari, and happy hunting!!
    Hi, Can I add you to my Friend's List, my fc is 0018-1948-3823, thanks in advance!
    Alright, I think everyone's been added. Message me again if you haven't and still want Fires.
    Hello I would love if you could add me: 0645 6744 6461
    By the way, I don't know what type or pokes my safari has, so if you could tell me that would be nice ^.^.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…