don()shinobi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• don()shinobi, true.
    Though, my original point was to draw the similarities between the two, and they are pretty close to each other, with only minor deviations - Ghostfreak didn't develop self-awareness until later, true, though after it did, it possessed Ben multiple times and, after releasing itself, became much stronger (like Dark Mist did when becoming C96).
    don()shinobi, I think Yuma used Dark Mist willingly as well before it left him (even if it was only once or twice). ...He also willingly used Dark Mist after it left him too.
    don()shinobi, OKAY THEN
    ...but which button do I press to make an account: Checkmate or Register? and is it simple to conduct a duel or what?
    I know I'll probably only need to do it once and I'll be fine - I've built 2 decks, which is a start, but I don't know where I should go from there.
    so I finally downloaded DevPro
    I built my decks but that's pretty much it. You need to harass me more into using it.
    Athena said:
    Knowing that, you should be able to solve the last case easily! :D
    she's joking, but the bits about a character with a bird and a Sharknado reference are both true - they're just COMPLETELY unrelated

also sorry for spoiling stuff; I didn't think I was talking that much about AA5
    don()shinobi, Inca Dragons came to mind because 1) I've run it before waaaaaay back, before I settled on Psychics, and 2) it has moderate synergy with Artifacts due to Oracle being Level 5.

Evols sound interesting, though - I saw a guy use them and get out triple Laggia in 1 turn (I wasn't at his table, but I walk over and there they are). Double Laggia was still common for him though.

Absorbing Jar? But of course.
    Haha, sorry. :p I think we've been pretty good about keeping AA5 spoilers in spoiler boxes, but there's probably spoilers everywhere for all the older games.
    What archetypes (or just strategies in general) are more monster-centered?
    I want to build Artifacts one day, but I'm not sure what's a good archetype to pair them with - since, on their own, they're about half a deck.
    Things that come to mind right away are X-Sabers and Rank5.dek, but the former seems like it might get in the way and the latter is just clunky.

UNLESS HOLY SHIT could you run it with Inca Dragons?
    YOU GET A RANK UP
    AND YOU GET A RANK UP
    AND YOU GET A RANK UP

EVERYBODY GETS A RANK UP
    Dr. Faker and Don Thousand are the two most aesthetically displeasing arc bosses in yugioh history imo. I would have much preferred Vetrix and Vector to them - they at least have amazing signature monsters.
    lol, Vector did the same thing Vetrix did. Coincidence?

Also, I'm disappointed in how such a cool and evil character as Vector is only a pawn for Don Thousand. Fail, Konami, fail.
    True. Vampire Bram is an op Xyz, but you won't hear anyone complaining about him until he is featured in a good deck. Zombie World plus Dragonecro, Doomkaiser, etc. is amazing, and I've been looking for a way to mix the traditional Zombie stuff with Bram, Beelze, and the aforementioned. I think this would need a Rank 4 engine (Zombies, check) and a Rank 5 engine to do (Constellars/Chronomalies plus Zombie World?).
    Speaking of which, how about them Zombies? If I could find another Chain for the extra and get Silent Honor ARK, I'd make them, but what do you think?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…