Blob55
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They do have some shinies so far, but it's definitely not a full list. I have hope they'll probably complete them soon, though. The last time I was on this site (maybe a month or so ago?) they didn't even have the full list of Pokémon completed, and were in fact letting people e-mail them with requests for the next Pokémon they do. Since then, they've finished the Dex (or so it looks), added Megas, added some attacking animations, and some back animations, so it seems like they're still actively working on getting things added. :D Might be worth checking every couple days or so to see what's new.
    I removed your question from the thread because it doesn't have anything to do with the PokéBeach forums, but I'm pretty sure the place most people are getting the X/Y animations from is PkParaíso. Hope this helps! :3
    'Even if Nintendo does stop making consoles, they're still going to make games, like SEGA and Atari.'

You know Atari went bankrupt a few years ago, right?
    Blob55, I can see Hoopa coming from the forest next to Snowbelle (can't remember the name), just due to how it's kind of mysterious and dark.

Also, Mew wasn't meant to be captured though. Not like GF purposely put a glitch in to catch Mew, while something like Mewtwo, or Articuno was meant to be captured.
    'Gen 1 had 5 Legendaries.'

Yes, but only 4 were available. Mew doesn't count, since it had to be obtained through a glitch.
    Blob55, if you like the simpsons, and have actually watched a decent amount of it, watch the hit and run series. He's referenced about 10 different episodes in about 30 minutes, and has used about 8 of homer's mannerisms, two of them accidently synced :p

If you don't like the simpsons, then you'll have trouble watching it.
    ''Nerdcubed. Some of his videos are funny, while others not at all. Very hit and miss.''

I completely disagree. ALL OF HIS VIDEOS ARE FUNNY! (he's literally the only thing I'll fanboy over :L)
    Cus chat is out still i waited awile to ask

You need Klang still? I got it from GTS

If so PM me 3DS FC :)
    Thanks so much for the Monsoon! I have finally completed my Vivillon collection...well at least for my X version ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…