D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, my brother took over the computer. I guess I'll just draw a bit.

Also, I just went outside and killed the icicles hanging off the roof of my house. With a hammer. :p
    Yeah, it really is. And then tomorrow Mother Nature is really going to go crazy over here, what and all with rumors of a huge downpour. This was definitely a worse winter than 2011's. If it's not icier than that, it'd be flooding… welp, I'll have one heck of a week.

Oh, it was Fahrenheit. Yeah… I heard one woman went outside for five minutes, and her face got frostbitten. So I haven't really gone outside at all this week.
    Oh, silly DNA, I haven't posted a picture of a Galvantula yet! :p

Oh, I'm fine, aside from being without the internet for the past two days. Did you know there was a big snowstorm around my home and most of the Midwest? Yeah, my state had -45 F temperatures (literally below freezing) and now there's a blanket of one foot of snow everywhere outside. No, this is not normal, yes, I'm serious. At least my family still has electricity. o_O
    I probably thought the same thing when I heard him say it in-game.
    I saw that gif a while ago and have been laughing nonstop the entire time since, oh my god.
    DNA, Not entirely sure how you know my taste in music, but it was pretty good.

tbh if they had included zelda music then yes, it would be my favorite video
    DNA, I still have the file saved. So, unless there are enough people who want a second print run, it'll be pricier
    You've got the third highest post count in the entire forum. The only two in your way now are…. King Arceus (2nd) and of course dmaster is 1st.
    To use with it. If they banish her, you lose your 1-card combos that will keep Noble Knights in the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back