Blui
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I find it slightly interesting that you life could be described, by your biography, as 12 smiley faces.
    Blui, sadly, no. I do have one in a few weeks for Year 12 before going back to school (oh Joy), but other than that, I rarely go to parties.

I mainly stayed home with my mother, brother and sister and just watched the Sydney fire works. (Guess what, Newcastle decided to cancel the fireworks)

How about you?
    Blui, I'm actually Delta Nite :p Anyways, I've been faking since mid-2010. The reason I only make fakes for contests is lack of motivation, I think..
    Blui, Based on what I saw and played, not really. I mean, what would really be considered a counter besides Scrapper?
    Blui,
    Well I broke even with 3/3/3 so not great. I ran straight Darkrai but should've run my Darkrai/Garbodor because it had Victini and I play like 3 Virizion decks. But all in all I had a good time.
    Blui, it was out out and now the #1 emergency is near Redhead, which is about 15km away from me, and the fire that was near me has been put out almost completely.

I feel for the people in the Blue Mountains and in Minmi (A very old suburb in Newcastle). Many houses and lives lost there.

----

Also, I went to the same school with that sick 11 year old that lit the bushfire in Minmi. Kind of supports my reasoning for leaving that school in Year 4.
    Blui, as you can see by my Usertitle, I was told that it is 'recommended evacuation'. I had to help about 6 of my friends pack and unpack, get evac from school yesterday and today due to embers travelling in the air, and live about 3km away from what WAS the #1 emergency fire in NSW.

I'm good.
    Blui129,wow, thanks! And take your time. If you can't get it done I'm cool.

It's for a Red Genesect card I'm plotting up.
    Hello, I hate to bother you, but could you make a shiny basic metal blank? If you can't that's cool. If you can, you don't need to rush on it, I just need it before November. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…