Athena
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I did get them today! They were half an hour late and I was running around in circles when I heard the doorbell xD
    I have just finished opening my X box, and it was a great one! 4 EX cards + regular 6 holos. Including Xerneas EX FA! I hope my Y box will be as great.
    I didn't expect the boxes to be this small, but it's my first booster box opening ever and also my first time opening anything Japanese. I know I'll never want anything else than Japanese again ^^

I hope your boxes will come soon (or are already there), it would be quite sad if I got them a day earlier and you had to listen to me rambling on about my cards.
    You could try ordering from Ebay, though I think that's expensive too. They could ship it as a gift, AmiAmi can't do that.
    Two boxes, nothing else :c
    I only know this because of the Dutch tracking code, the Japanese one is still the same status. I guess yours is on its way too, so keep about 21 euros close just to be sure.
    We've got progress :D
    Tomorrow between 14:00 and 16:00 it'll be delivered! But the bad thing is I do have to pay 20+ euros extra. But I'm so happy ;.;
    Worked!!!!!
    Thanks a lot!!!!
    If there's. Anything that I can help you just let me now!
    Athena,
    Hmm...
    Can you enter any time between 11-15h in your gmt? Of you prefer it earlier just let me now and I can make it work, because I'm the interested here, you're being really nice, that's for sure!
    Athena,
    Thanks a lot Athena!!!!!
    I'm a huge fan of tec breelom and I was wondering how could I get one.
    I'm playing a lot now, like 6-8 hours a day, so it won't. Be quite difficult to find me online.
    I'm from Brazil, so my gmt is -3. Tell me when do you prefer to enter and I will go online.
    Thank you very much again!
    Athena,
    Hi, my name is coa, I'm new here in pokebeach!
    I saw your type is fight in FS and has a Breloom!
    I really want one!
    Plz add me as your friend!
    FC 2251-5452-8688
    Thank You!
    Oh, who's that? Any sellers here too?

And no luck yet with the code. I'm afraid it won't work if the package hasn't been released. The guy from PostNL said I could track it as soon as it was released.

I'm so fed up with our crappy mail system! Mail getting lost, deliverers just dumping packages in front of your door, delayed deliveries and much more. I want to move ;.;
    Thanks!

How many boxes are you getting? Because if you can't sell then we must trade and I'm afraid I won't have much to trade from XY. I do have some older cards though.
    I really am too shy to call them ;.;

But if the number does't work tomorrow I'll have to wait. It took TWO days for the package to get here and now they're just being lazy >.<
    I've dreamed of opening those boxes countless times. I can't wait ;.;
    I got a track and trace number, but I can't find the package. I'll try again after 20:00. They told me to tell them again if the package hasn't arrived by the 14th. I hope I won't have to wait that long D:
    I haven't heard anything from PostNL yet. I've also posted my question on their Twitter. Hopefully they can change the Japanese tracking number to a Dutch one, which will allow me to see what's happening. But no changes so far, I want my cards. I even bought a new binder to store the Japanese sets in and now it's sitting useless in my room :l
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back