le Roi-Soleil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD Thanks, I found it on Clip Art! Lol.

Wow, yours is fancy. I think I should be the one stealing yours!
    I'll PM them to you!

Edit: Since PMs don't allow attachments (which I, of course, knew already), I will add them to the IRL picture thread!

Edit2: Since attachments have a file size limit, (which I, of course, knew already) I will email them to you! <3

Edit3: I sent them to you on Facebook. Having you added on Google+ does not automatically allow me to see your email address and send you emails. Which I knew already of course.. :p
    Also, might I just say that arguing with troll comments can actually help to test insults on ^_^
    Sort of like a human punching bag, but without a soul.
    Colress, I know very well *shivers*. I experienced a taste of it when he took advantage of me not knowing the first 50 TM names off by heart...

Honestly, I don't feel the need to report someone when arguing does much better. Reporting will just make them bitter, with reporting you're actually using opinion and emotion :D
    I don't think that DNA actually trolls, but ins--

Why am I discussing the characteristics of DNA =_=
    Colress, ...yeah you're right; I really have nothing more to say.
    *goes back to lurking corner*
    Oh come on, even red rain is criticising me over the god damn comment. Why does that comment need to be taken the way it has?
    It's pretty common knowledge that Soleil is sun, and from there, it is quite easy to figure the rest out.
    Colress,
    YES, I DEMAND AN END TO THIS ARGUMENT AT ONCE...
    As long as I am right :3
    (Inb4 another argument with DNA)
    Colress, I suppose, but that doesn't mean that knowledge of the French language can't exist there...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…