blargh257
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just today tried Darkrai/Masquerain (pretty sure I'm the first).
    It's a good idea, and works great. I may take it tomorrow instead of Trubbish. Would you like the list?
    Yeti sounds an awful lot like PlasmaBox w/ Lugia,
    Yes, any lists you have I would greatly appreciate.

I'm taking Trubbish to a Cities tomorrow, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.
    I've been on break from the competitive TCG because of traveling and stuff.
    What's most popular and what should I be playing?

I like to think I haven't been gone long, but a lot can happen in a short amount of time.
    Anyway, I think I'll try taking Trubbish to a Cities, and something better for Regionals. PlasmaBox maybe?
    Getting my wisdom teeth pulled.
    One has an infection, and another is dangerously close to a nerve.
    Yay.

Have to wake up at 6:30 for an appointment at 8.
    You're leaving me with only Gastrodon? :(

Anyway, I'll still be up to NorCal for some events. Our dad still has to spend a lot of time there since that's where his job is.
    Sorry. Not my choice.

Anyway, if you'd like, you can check my CMT thread. I can't post the link from my phone, but it's in my sig.
    Garchomp has been suggested, and I can't use trade evolutions. :(
    Gastrodon isn't that bad!
    Nope. I'm an Arizonian. :p
    Was supposed to go to a Cities tomorrow, but no longer am able to make it. :(

CMT is choose-my-team.
    People suggest pokemon to use, and you select six out of the options given to use in-game.
    My family actually moved to Arizona a few weeks ago. I'm going to try to go both days since we will be up there anyway.

Btw, would you mind suggesting a couple pokemon for my CMT run?
    Most of the choices I have are good, but I feel I won't really be able to take full advantage of what Platinum has to offer.
    here it is..... 4 MORE MELOETTA 2 of each art, black and white kyurem ex, regular kyurem ex, reshiram ex, zekrom ex. that is it. I consider it nothing to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…