Luispipe8
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Ya conozco Costa Rica; es un país muy bonito! Quiero ir allí algún día. :D He visto fotos de un amigo que fue a Costa Rica por vacaciones! Tiene playas y entornos muy hermosos!
    Holanda, pero vivía en España por casi 6 meses (intercambio por mis estudios) y he estudiado español por 2 años. :p No puedo hablarlo fluido, pero estoy aprendiendo.
    Luispipe8, Well congrats on coming across as one of the elites on PB. Or at least one of the more distinguished members.
    Luispipe8, Really? I could have sworn you've been a member for longer. Or at least I thought that post was fairly recent. I don't know.
    DNA said:
    If you decide to build a card house out of your discard pile, I will find your match and flip the table.

OMG DNA WAS TALKING TO ME!

I just saw something about DNA in your sig, so I read it, and I was like I REMEMBER THIS!
    Luispipe8, Nice, I'll have to take a look later on. Gallade is my second favorite Pokemon, falling behind Jolteon who is 1st place :p. Its probably my favorite shiny Pokemon though, because of the blue-ness and all. Anyways, thanks for the answer!
    Hey man, I love your avatar picture. Shiny Gallade is so nice! I was wondering where you got it from, and if the source has one for Jolteon in that style. If you could answer sometime, that'd be great.
    Just to answer your question, Ralts can be found in X and Y. If you want one, I have one to trade with you. My FC is in the X and Y WiFi Central.
    No problem, but I couldn't add anything today because I was out all day until now and I have an early morning tomorrow.
    I know, I know... But let's paint a BCR-on format the NEXT YEAR rotation. What happens to Altaria? e.e
    Well it's not like they are going to be rotated. The only possible rotations are really NDX-on and BW-on.
    I know your question is just hypothetical, but Piplup and Prinplup are in EX Battle Boost which might come to US too in some form.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…