NarcoticHobo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Soon! I planned on getting my shit together much sooner, but well, I'm sure you're not interesting in the details of my life. :p Suffice it to say that I have still been buying and collecting, I just need to do some sorting and do a big update to my trading thread. If I were to guess a time frame, I think somewhere around the turn of the year.
    NarcoticHobo, Ah I see, I can also get the Apita ones sealed if you are interested, just PM me.
    Also forgot to note, I can get you a JR set if you'd like. I got Elam18 his and was sad he had to sell it...I still remember the Jumbos I sent them with too :'(
    NarcoticHobo, Wow, that's neat - I actually wasn't aware promos were handed out like that...now that I researched it you are right, it seems they hand one out every time. I know amiami doesn't give you the promo card though. I think your best bet is to buy the boxes cheap from amiami and then just buy the card on ebay separately. Chances are if you find a vendor who will include the promo card, the box will cost that much more :/
    NarcoticHobo,

oh, I just got your PM. I barely go on here. I already sold them in a big japanese promo bulk to this collector.
    NarcoticHobo, Yea, that would be fantastic. You can shoot me a PM with your PayPal details and I will gift $3.50 your way. I don't mind if you take your time shipping it out as it's just one card and not worth spending extra gas to go to the post office.

I am curious to see what happens with the RH cards. They already have an Unlimited edition of EBB and the cards are scarce enough as it is. That said, I think they will become very difficult to find over time. I wouldn't expect more than a few singles and complete sets to crop up on eBay. Yahoo! Japan may be a different story, though.
    NarcoticHobo, I need to take a break from spending so much on cards once I finish the BW sets. By the way, any chance you'd sell that lone Swablu RH? :p
    Did you already purchase all the JPN sets you were after awhile back? I saw your updated buy list and I was shocked that you're only after three sets now!
    NarcoticHobo, Hah, I thought the same. He is asking a fortune for his graded cards. By the way, I have not been able to find a seller that includes the box promos either. :\ I've asked around with no luck. You may want to send HeatRotomFTW97 an email.
    NarcoticHobo, Hmm...I was under the assumption that the promos only came in the campaign packs like these, I have never heard of getting promos inside the Japanese booster boxes. http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGM-4216&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate2%3D86%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D2
    NarcoticHobo, That should be do-able since I got SoulWind his for ~350$ shipped and sealed.
    NarcoticHobo, No problem. I will keep my eyes peeled and let you know if I see them again. What are you looking to pay for the pair in NM/M condition?
    NarcoticHobo, I actually sold them! I wasn't sure what to do with the Vending Sheets, but received an offer that I couldn't turn down (after having them for what felt like forever). I am not sure what we could do for a trade! I'll send you a PM with JPN cards that I do have in-hand.
    Quite liked the update! How was the trip in Japan, if you don't mind me asking? I could use Swablu 087/093 but unfortunately don't have any of your wants. Would you be interested in trading that card along with your JPN Team Rocket set for some JPN SR/UR?
    NarcoticHobo, Well, the only card I might trade for is Charizard UR except that I already have a copy. I may just hold onto it awhile longer (somehow I acquired a bunch of extra JPN SR/UR over the summer). Thanks as always though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…