Reshiwott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Reshiwott, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UVB-76 Really interesting. Russian broadcast that nobody knows about. It's been going on since the 70s-80s. It's accessible, but it has static most of the time, sometimes interrupted with codes like that. UVB-76, UVB-76. 62 691 IZAFET 36 93 82 70 Lately it has seen a lot of more activity, and unusual transmissions.
    WHAT are you doing you're just staring at my profile and I'm nervous because you're not replying or anything.
    Reshiwott, Okay, I'm in the Wi-Fi club with Mareep, Gastly and Hoppip for Heatran, Latios and Shiny Bibarel.
    Reshiwott, Stop ninja'ing me. Fine, Latios+Heatran+shiny Bibarel for shiny Mareep+shiny Hoppip+shiny Gastly.
    Reshiwott, Okay, I'll do that: Mareep and Hoppip for Heatran and Shiny Bibarel. What's your 5th gen FC? Mine is 3912-6839-8308.
    Reshiwott, I can trade Latios. Shiny Mareep for shiny Bibarel, shiny Gastly for Latios + something else.
    Reshiwott, In Pokemon 5th gen, I don't want shiny Sandshrew. Hmmm, what about that shiny Hoppip or those two shiny Gastly? Anything for those? I am currently trying to finish the National Pokedex in White 1 so I have lots of fully evolved Pokemon like Pseudos, and I can breed for their pre-evolutions. Shiny Mareep for shiny Bibarel, shiny Hoppip/Gastly for anything?
    Reshiwott, In my Pokemon White 1 I have Articuno, Zapdos, Lugia, two Groudon, Latios, the three pixies, Heatran, three musketeers, Tornadus, Zekrom, Kyurem. Shiny Bibarel and shiny Gyarados are my two legit shinies.
    Reshiwott, Dang it, I don't have anything of note. I do have some legendaries and level 100s. I also have a shiny Bibarel. EDIT: How do you abuse Cute Charm? I do remember a Youtube video that you showed me once, but I can't remember it. Link please?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back