CMP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man, I was reading your post on Tomokazu Komiya again and am having urges to make a card with his artwork. Do you know where I can find HQ ones? I'm asking you since a lot of your cards have official artwork that aren't scanned.
    hi there. sure you get this all the time but i was wondering if i could use your friend safari? you dont have to keep me as a friend if we arrange a time to be online at the same time. thanks!
    CMP- These are the Pokemon I'm interested in from you:
    1) The Ditto with 31 IVs in HP, Atk, and Def
    2) The Ditto with 31 IVs in SpA, SpD, and Spe
    3) Gible w/ IVs in HP, Atk, Def, SpD, and Spe
    4) Froakie w/ Protean (Rash nature)

The top 2 Pokemon I want are the above Dittos. If you are not OK with trading away your two Dittos for my Seadra w/ a Dragon Scale and the Mamoswine with the Dawn Stone, than you can offer the Gible and the Froakie instead. You can decide which sounds more appropriate to you.
    CMP- I looked through your want list on your trading thread, and I do have a Bisharp, a Seadra, and a Mamoswine (although they aren't IV trained). Both the Mamoswine and the Bisharp are equipped with a Dawn Stone on each (Yes, I have two Dawn Stones), and the Seadra is equipped with the Dragon Scale, so its ready to evolve into a Kingdra when traded.

This is currently what I can offer you for the trade. If you want something more to it or if you are OK with the current offer, let me know.
    I'm looking for someone who has a friend safari with Ditto in it, and I noticed you had it, so I added you. Can you add me back please? My Friend Code is 0946-2236-7091.
    Ok, thanks, I can wait a bit, it's because I need Dittos to breeding, you know, safari pokés have 2 o 3 IVs so :/
    It's not the imposter, i want to make breeding :p
    anyway, thanx, I can wait a bit :)
    I added you as a friend, can you add me please? Is because I'm looking ditto, I give: Protean-Froakie & Moxie-Gyarados :)

CeSaR 4296-3300-6662
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…