Keeper of Night
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can wait for the Vulpix. I have yet to get any good parents if I wanted to breed one myself. If you could, I'd like Calm, but Timid works too.
    Just putting this message here so I remember to try to trade tonight. :)

I received a perfect Jolly Gible over WT earlier today, so I don't need any more of them. Would you do a 5-IV Timid Vulpix? If not, then a 4-IV Timid one with perfect HP/Def/Spd will do.
    Keeper of Night, If one of the parents is male, and one is a Ditto, there is a slight chance of the male passing down its hidden ability. If it's a Ditto with a female, then there is no chance.
    Calm Ninetales is more durable than Timid. 248 HP / 224 SDef / 36 Spd is the standard EV spread with that nature. The speed is just negligible nowadays.

I'm fine with trading tonight.
    Sorry haha should have clarified. Don't have one with 4 or 5 flawless, the HA ones got cycled out at the 3 IV point apparently. I wasn't worried about the ability then, so I didn't even notice. I'll have one eventually though haha.
    It'll take me at least until tomorrow to breed a pent flawless with the hidden ability.
    Yeah. I guess that Litwick is a start then. I never breed for pent though. I'll settle for 3/4.
    Hey, I recently added your 3ds friend code. I was wondering if you could add mine (4940-6571-2811)? Thanks in advance.
    I can wait no doubt. It's not about how fast one does it, it's about how well they do it (in general).
    *knocks* Are there any specifics you want to know about the Scyther/Meditite/Litwick?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back