Arcticwhite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm, very nice! Only one thing to me looks out of place: the ears look a little jagged, as if a piece of them was erased and not filled in.
    Arcticwhite, ah, that's understandable. The sprites tend to take the longest, and after that the dex info should flow in relatively quickly, since mostly what you need do is just look at the sprite and think up something interesting from there.
    Arcticwhite, sweet. How is that coming along? About the same rate as the sprites, or faster, or slower?
    Arcticwhite, I'll bet! Practice does make perfect, does it not?
    Other than the sprites, what else are you doing for the project? Pokedex entries? Base stats? Types? Other misc stuff? Or is it just the sprites?
    Arcticwhite, that would mean you've been doing this since...wow. O_O
    To have that much dedication to your Fakemon project, I applaud you.
    Arcticwhite, wow! You're pretty good at this! How long have you been doing this for? I'm most impressed!
    Arcticwhite, impressive! Do you do all the sprites yourself, or do you have someone to help you with it? And are they all from scratch or are some of them fusions?
    Arcticwhite, 43? wow, that's quite a lot. How many do you plan to make in all?
    Arcticwhite, glad we agree with each other!
    Have you been working on any projects in your leisure time, either for yourself or someone else?
    Arcticwhite, I think hanging out with just a few key close friends is better than hanging out with multiple average friends, personally. If you have a core group of friends you get along with extremely well, you'll be much better off.
    Arcticwhite, looks like someone doesn't know what he's looking for~

Your other friends are steadily improving? That is a great thing to hear! You probably enjoy being around them, do you not? That is wonderful.
    Arcticwhite, I see. And I'm guessing it's one of those games to play at night.
    Have you been well, all things considered?
    Arcticwhite, ah right, Bonfire Night is tonight! I assume the fireworks are going on right now; how are they?
    And ...Amnesia? That sounds familiar, but I don't recall what that is or how it's played.
    Arcticwhite, all right. Should I just wait until you contact me back, or just take a chance and hope you say hi?
    Arcticwhite, gotcha. Drop me a line when you're available to talk, and I'll be there. In the meantime, I wish you the best.
    Arcticwhite, oh, I see. Not a lot of secrecy irl, I guess.

Did you want to talk now or wait until some other time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…