D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, okay, I understand. Sorry I couldn't talk for 6 days now, Elena and I were really sick and had to stay at our grandmothers house, where there is no computer. Just to let you know, I am feeling better.
    DNA, okay, I understand. Sorry I couldn't talk for 6 days now, Elena and I were really sick and had to stay at our grandmothers house, where there is no computer. Just to let you know, I am feeling better.
    DNA, It's based of the LoL champion zed.
    Basically, he creates a shadow of himself that mimics his actions. It's immune to damage and he can freely swap places with it.
    It's used as a placeholder basically, so you can use bench mechanics(energy accel) on the real darkrai and then swap it with the dark energy or get your darkrai out of a sticky situation. This allows lots of crazy mechanics and plays.

Here's a video if you don't understand it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om1d1_FvVHI
    Sorry that I didn't make an entry for the fake card creation. October was a very stressful month for me. Anyway can you sign me up for the November one? Thanks :)
    DNA, hello, I might not be able to talk in a while since I'm on holiday now... So, I 'll just try and talk when I can.
    DNA, haha I would love to play Unlimited with just one specific EX. Landorus-EX Haymaker? Quiver in fear, Base Electabuzz.
    DNA, that's why I don't play in this ridiculous metagame! I was looking at other EX cards which didn't compare in power to that one. Take that bit out, put in something about reusing existing attacks, and take an additional point away from Originality.

Thanks for that.
    DNA, Understandable. I've stopped visiting the chats because I had the same feelings you are experiencing now, except with psypokes instead.
    And a lot of us are too old for this s**t, we just don't want to admit it.
    DNA, Well, I'll see what I can do then.
    Also, I'd want you to stay because, tbh, life would be dull. When you left Psypokes, I hardly noticed because I rarely go there anymore, but damn. It's like... Nothing is there, you know? The staff has given up on the site; Krisp has been god knows where, FW seems to lurk, and it's starting to become overrun with mostly spammers and idiots who type like they don't how to use both grammar and keyboard.
    Not that PB would be like this without you, but you must think: I can manage sticking around. I haven't posted a single thing about pokemon legitimately for at least 4 or 5 months, mostly just chill out and play werewolf and still find time to maintain a normal-ish life offline. Surely you could do the same, if not better.
    DNA, You're asking me, a regular member, to see if I could change something in the way the staff is treating you. What'd you expect?
    I could talk to KA if I'm on chats early enough tomorrow, but if you can't fight for yourself, I really can't help you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back