Afro-G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Afro-G, Thanks! I might take you up on that offer, and see how I like it. Maybe I'll pop by Comicazi one weekend.
    Afro-G, I'm not sure. I'm definitely not gonna get any cards for a while, if I do. I might mess around on playtcg though.
    Afro-G, During the summer I was hanging out with a lot of middle school friends who weren't going to the same high school. Since school started I've had soccer every day till 6 until a couple weeks ago, but now that that's over I have a lot more spare time.
    Afro-G, Not much, I decided to come back and mess around a little. Maybe try a couple games on playtcg or something.
    Afro-G, did I never reply? I could have sworn I did. Nonetheless, I will be on chat later so hopefully I'll catch you then.
    Afro-G, haha. You thought I was talking about in real life. xD yeah! And I bought ALL the stationary! What am I suppose to do now?! Streetpass my dad? Maybe my one friend? By the time I see them I would have already told them... (V^V) ughs!
    I need more friends on my list. I've recently got addicted to the friend safari. xD
    Afro-G, that's good to hear! Well that you are loving the new game not that school can keep one super busy. xD but the big question is... How much have you spent on clothes? Ohmigoodness.... I've dropped sooooo much money on clothing it's terrible. I just buy everything everyday. I'm surprised I still have money!! Haha. xD
    Oh! And I'm super mad that Nintendo stopped the whole spot pass with swap note! (>人<;) I can't send out my Christmas and Halloween and birthday and other holidays notes! 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。 I even bought all the stationary too!! Well at least I got my Halloween note in before try shut it down! xD
    Afro-G, Ah, I'm usually online at around five-eight pm or so, but it can vary. Also, do you happen to have a Tumblr? Because if you do, I'll always get messages faster than on here (I'd prefer not to go on here, I just tend to drop by occasionally for no particular reason). Also, I don't believe I've ever seen a picture of you...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…