Blob55
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Blob :) How've ya been? I added your friend code because I want a Cloyster. Mine is 4699-5833-1910. I'd appreciate if you'd add me. Thanks :p
    Andrew said in the Gigapause announcement that when the pause ends he'll be posting everything up to the end, which is why I want to reread everything in the first place. :3 It feels weird knowing that it's finally coming to an end, but I can't wait to see what else he puts out now, so it's also kind of exciting in a way.
    My husband started around then too! :D He's the one who got me into it, though it took me a while before I actually listened to him and started reading. I loved PS too and I plan to reread it now that we have all the books. I need to reread HS too before the final updates are posted, it'll just... take me a while. >_>
    Ah, yes, I am! Been following since the beginning of Act 3. :D I take it you noticed my Dragoncloak post in the Picture thread. :p Did a full cosplay at ACen one year, too. Currently holding my breath while waiting for the end to be posted (and also for my Senator Lemonsnout to arrive).
    Blob55, My 3ds name is Whitefire, my ingame name is Asira.
    Also i finally got my 3ds to reconnect, and im online now.
    Ack sorry while i was at work for that night the router broke. We just now fixed the internet. As soon as i can ill configure my 3Ds and hop online. :U
    I can't because I can never connect to the servers that involve having friends.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…