Turtwig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thetwiggy13, Good luck with your exams, study well! Don't let video games, and internet distract you from your studies! Always study early before the exam's due date. Never study for an exam before a day! I'll give you an advice upon how to be prepared for an exam. Once you recieve your review sheet for a specific subject for your exam, study immediately before the subject's exam due date by a week or more days. That's how you become prepared for an exam, good luck! :)
    Thetwiggy13, Oh that's really bad! I blame your school's curriculum is totally negligent. Anyway don't forget to add me in your 3DS's friend list! My friend safari is normal so if you want an Eevee with a hidden ability. You'll have to wait for me beat the game. Right now I have 4 badges on my way to get the 5th badge! :)

Here's my FC: 1306-6329-4221

My ingame player's name is "Polkabot777" :)
    Thetwiggy13, So how did you do in your exams? I hope you did well. I've been thinking about you for a while! Also I was busy for awhile. I'm going to post some good news here in the forums soon! So, stop by my thread, and check it out! I'm pretty sure you'll be happy about it. :)
    What new story? Oh, the one in Kalos. Sure, although I might be late to critique it, since I'm leaving soon. Maybe I'll read it later.
    I beat Pokémon Y. I'm not far yet on Pokémon X. Now I'm just breeding to get a shiny Pokémon. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…