Axell Starr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Axell Starr, I have been pretty good, for the most part. It's amazing how fast Christmas went by; I can hardly believe it! Time really does fly by, though when it was actually going on it seemed to last forever.
    How about yourself?
    I have you added, what's your IGN?
    My battery is low and I don't have access to my charger so the sooner the better :)
    Hey, do you know your safari Pokemon? I think one got deleted during an update on the database. Thanks.
    Axell Starr, you know how your avatar is a Mega Absol, yes?
    Well, 'megane' (the word on the right) means 'glasses'.
    ...I just realized the joke in your avatar.
    I feel bad for being so slow to catch on. >_<
    Axell Starr, No problem. She is one of my favorite actresses, and that is one of my favorite games for sure!
    OMG, your profile picture is the cutest thing! I have been meaning to say that for a while, but I haven't had the time. I love absols and that is just adorable.
    Axell Starr, mm, that's true - at least you had X to occupy your time! I got food poisoning on my birthday 5 years ago, so I can sympathize.
    Been doing a lot in OC, I take it? Business or pleasure?
    Axell Starr, ah, understandable. Trips just around the area, or all over the place?

And how did the gift 'get your attention'? It sounds like an amazing surprise.
    Axell Starr, I don't want to say it publicly, so I'll drop it in your inbox. One moment...
    Axell Starr, sounds like me and this Vanillite I carry around with me to some tournaments, and pretend to lick the back of its head.

I live in Orange County, myself.
    Axell Starr, ...that is simply beautiful. I feel like my heart thawed by about half a degree.

I have a question that I'm somewhat curious about (and you don't have to answer it if you wish). Around what area of SoCal do you live? I ask because I live in SoCal myself and it's a big and interesting (?) place.
    Axell Starr,

Yep and what I meant is you can add me to your friends list by clicking the add buddy button just under the latest profile views. That's what I did to add you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…