oshawotter97
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oshawotter97 said:
    I love all water-types and accasionaly the powerful dragon type, and make it my aim to destroy any fire type trainers that try to get in my way!
    Even Charizard? ;-; Haha. :p

I read that you're into art! Do you draw or make digital art yourself? I assume you made your own avatar; it looks really nice!
    Hi, looking to add you for friend safari. My FC is 4871-5450-8810. Let me know.

Thanks!
    Hi, Can I add you to my Friend's List, my fc is 0018-1948-3823, thanks in advance!
    Hi there, would you mind adding me if you have room?
    FC is 4141-3421-5353
    Type: Flying
    Thank you!
    Hey, which Pokemon were you trying to input on the database? I will see if I can find out what is wrong. Thanks.
    If you have room for another friend I would appreciate it if you would add me ;)

My FC: 0447-6250-6671
    Trainer name: Keni
    Thanks!
    Hello! I'd appreciate it if you would add me to your 3DS FL. Thanks in advance.

My FC is 2466-2664-0628
    oshawotter97,
    Shiny Dragalge is beautiful!!!!! I maxed it's Special Attack in Super Training.
    I've started training the Sliggoo (Gooey ability) that I caught in your Safari. I'm also training Yveltal and Frogadier. Have you encountered the moves Powder or Phantom Force? Powder is a Bug type move that I absolutely love!!!! It coats your opponent with powder and if they use a Fire type move, it explodes damaging your opponent only. The Fire type move doesn't hit you!
    Phantom Force is a rip off of Shadow Force. It's really good. You disappear for a turn and then appear behind your opponent and attack. It hits even if your opponent uses Protect.
    X and Y are really awesome games!
    oshawotter97,
    The third Dragon you give is Sliggoo. I've caught two. One with it's regular Ability Hydration and the other with it's Hidden Ability Gooey.
    Also, in case you want one, I have two Braixen, both with it's Hidden Ability Magician.

I have posted a picture of Skrelp on this thread.
    oshawotter97.
    Do you have a Pinsir or a Magikarp? I don't feel like trying to find them. It would be appreciated if you could trade me either one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…