A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AdamLambert, Hahaha! Your wall has whimpers, and compliants of DNA, about his hate towards generation 6! LOL XD!!
    AdamLambert, oh right, THAT grid.
    I mean, the grid in and of itself isn't a problem, but if they're going for the whole 'full 3D' thing, why not just go all the way and remove the grid too?
    AdamLambert, I <3 inanimate object Pokemon, and Aegislash is okay, I guess. I feel it could look better, though.

...what grid?
    ...I just hate everything about it, honestly...

~Mega-Evolution? Seriously, guys? You just doomed things like Mawile from ever getting a normal evolution.
    ~I hate pretty much all of the new Pokemon introduced not named Talonflame or Zygarde
    ~Speaking of which, there's 69. Seriously guys? 69? That's way less than 100. I'd rather have you introduce no new Pokemon than put in such a half-hearted effort.
    ~It basically forces you to use the OP Exp Share or give yourself a hard time
    ~The only thing that's really good about the game are the visuals, and even then, you are still trapped to move in a grid - the two things don't go together.
    ~The other features of the game are heavily dependent on the 3DS Friend List and having an Internet connection nearby to playing your 3DS - two things I don't use
    ~There's NO postgame
    ~The plot is the same boring thing as always and the NPCs are irritating as always (no you fat bastard you CAN'T dance)

There's one and only one draw to this game. And they ruin it with the grid.
    AdamLambert, so you like to traumatized the children with images of a Muk using attract and revealing its stripper legs under its slime skirt?
    im sorry, but i saw a picture and it reminded me of you
    http://i.imgur.com/JeitwC5.jpg
    because of pokemon + gay = anyone i know who likes pokemon and is hgay which is like 2 people
    AdamLambert, I have quit Pokemon, and I have no intention of playing any games after Gen 5 any longer. My VG and TCG presence will remain only in the past, not in the present.
    AdamLambert, mm, fair enough.
    How am I? Seething with hatred that X/Y is out. I see people all around me playing it, and it's annoying me, because X/Y is the whole reason I quit Pokemon.

Hopefully the initial rush will die down in a week, but I'm going to have to limit what places I'm visiting anyway, so now I begin the slow and steady process of vanishing into obscurity.
    AdamLambert, that's...actually pretty impressive. Putting up with 3DS browsing on a regular basis is something in and of itself.
    ...ah. Yeah, that makes sense.
    I've tried browsing on a 3DS. It's...inconvenient. I mean, it works, but it's inconvenient. My weekend up at NorCal Regionals browsing via my 3DS was a reminder of that.
    AdamLambert, oh, I get it.

And you should apply again - I think you have a pretty damn fine chance there. ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…