D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, not a lot, two classes, but very demanding ones. and haha, me having spare time... ain't that a lovely thought.
    DNA, C'mon your're missing out the fun. Give this generation a try will you? I'm pretty sure you won't be dissapointed! ;)
    No, you swap the Terminator's voice with Batman's, and then you swap Sarah Connor's voice with Schwarzenegger's. XD
    DNA, not much, counting the hours till I have to turn my work at school and then I'll be (kinda) free to start pokemon Y. The anticipation is killing me.
    DNA, It's better how he did it, anyway. The guy's good. I love how he draws daisy, even better than the nintendo's original.
    DNA, I find it HIGHLY lame that GF gave a boost in power to weak moves (Bubble, Furry Cutter, Fire/Water/Grass Pledge, etc.) and brought down the power of useful (Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Heatwave, Flamethrower, etc.), and high power moves (Fire Blast, Leaf Storm, Hurricane, Thunder, etc.)
    DNA, <Fletchling>: Hey guys
    <HauntedWater>: gtg because i'm drivin to y friends house beause i'm a big boy now
    <Fletchling>: I named my Froakie
    <Fletchling>: DNA
    <HauntedWater>: AHHAHAHA
    DNA, Yeah, anyway, it's not exactly the same joke, but the same theme. If the final panel was of the kid in the ER, that's a whole different story.
    I was looking at chat quotes today and found these:

[10:18] <DarkVoid> DNA don't you think all those sexual Magnezone references might be a bit unsafe for pokebeach? We have little kids here who are also coincidentally mods

[13:16] <DNA> I have a monopoly on being a jerk and you're infringing

I sort of miss the chat now. :[
    Hmm... well, I don't think it's the best generation either (the mega forms seem pretty stupid, to be honest) from what I've seen of it, since I've still been keeping up my spoiler-free policy until I try the game out, but I'm still looking forward to seeing what it's like. I get that you don't like it though, since I guess that not everything has to be your favorite. Hopefully you'll still stick around Pokebeach for a while, at the very least.
    Wait, I've just finally realized that you decided to quit Pokemon. I gather it that you detest X and Y, but why exactly do you? I wasn't able to figure that part out. And if you're really leaving everywhere in due time, then that's too bad.
    DNA, I ended up attending California regionals last weekend, and this weekend I'll be going to Canada regionals
    DNA, Sacrificing your hold item spot just to grow out your Pokemon's hair is a horrible trade
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…