Turtwig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thetwiggy13, I need your FC so I can add you, in my 3DS's friend list. Here's my FC: 1306-6329-4221 I just got past Santalune city, right now I saved my game inside Professor Sycamore's lab. I don't save outside in boulevards of lumoise city because there's a save corrupting bug occurs there, so becareful don't save outside!
    Thetwiggy13, Just got my hands on Pokemon Y! Regarding Gourgeist, I think I'll include it in my team, Despite the fact Gourgeist stats vary on its size, the bigger Gourgeist is the slower it is. Therefore I'll teach it "Trick room". I'm enjoying pokemon Y, I just got past Santalune city gym! :D
    Thetwiggy13, I need you to help me with my team. I'm planning to include the grass/ghost type Pokemon "Gourgeist", I've just checked out its stats, and I wasn't impressed at all. Regardless of its terrible abilities, the only thing that makes Gourgeist popular is that special ghost type move it learns "Trick-or-Treat". So, do think it's worth it to have Gourgeist in my team?
    Thetwiggy13, I've made my decision I'll include Noivern in my team, I think it's a good substitute for a flying type pokemon! Despite its terrible abilities Frisk&Infilterator. I like its pre-evolution too!
    I'm looking forward to playing with Charmander again! Also very excited for many of the new Pokémon; Honedge, Sylveon, Inkay, Phantump, Meowstick, Helioptile, and much more. :p
    At least you'll get to use all the different transportation methods! Only two and a half more days!
    Thetwiggy13. There's 1 thing I really dislike about pokemonX&Y. It's the lack of new flying type pokemon species! I'm trying to venture with a new kalos flying type pokemon. The problem is kalos' flying type pokemons are fire/ fighting types, I have those types already in my team, I don't want to include another pokemon with the same type in my team.
    I'm planning to rotate actually. :D I like many of the new Pokémon and I will use Charmander (since he's my favourite I won't take Charmander out, but the other 5 slots are rotated), Torchic, and Lucario from previous generations. Next to that a lot new Pokémon! :D:D
    Hey! How's everything going? Things have been really busy, but I finally got to read the next chapter in your story! :D It's amazing so far. I just read the 100th post celebration. Thank you for mentioning me! <3
    Thetwiggy13,
    The Sinnoh Region is my second favorite Region. First is Kanto. The Kalos Region is looking like it might beat Sinnoh out though.

Let me know what you think about what I sent you.
    Thetwiggy13,
    The title is Arceus: The Untold Story.
    Instead of a summary, I've decided to PM you the part of the first part.
    Thetwiggy13,
    According to Ice Arceus, he should be done reviewing everything tomorrow. Hopefully I will have it uploaded tomorrow too.
    How about the title?
    It'll take me a few minutes to write a non-spoiling summary.
    Thetwiggy13,
    I read it. I like it.
    Eventually my Fanfic is going to get approved. I just had to PM Ice Arceus the title.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…