Arcticwhite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Arcticwhite, oh, I see...Believing to be right when others telling you that you're wrong (and sometimes finding out they were correct)?
    ...I know the feel, honestly, and it is pretty frustrating. Usually to deal with it, I just try not to think about it or affect me - I try to make the past stay past. (Not sure if it's the best approach, but it's how I choose to deal with it.)

If you want to talk more about it, if you think I can help, I'm always willing to talk with you.
    Arcticwhite, that sounds like a lot to manage; no wonder you're busy.
    Mostly your fault? Why would you say that, though? I'm a mite skeptical.
    Arcticwhite, well, let me know how things go, yeah? I always like to hear about how my friends are doing. Besides, hearing you're doing so well makes me happy!
    Arcticwhite, whoo! That all sounds very fun! except for the first one. If you don't like it that much, why are you taking it? Or is it required?
    Arcticwhite, only get 4 to choose from? And I assume A* is the highest possible grade you can get, right?

...I am sad to say I don't recognize the meanings of any of those courses except Art, and I don't know what BTEC means either...
    Arcticwhite, mmm, GCSEs. Moment of truth time. Understandable to be nervous, but you seem to be going into it quite positively! Probably because of the result at the end, am I right?
    If memory serves there are different kinds of GCSEs, so which ones are you in?
    It's not an actual poll, just on the post 361 I have written down this

Also, what card should I do next? Please reply! The first with 3 votes wins.
    Basic
    Stage 1
    Stage 2
    EX (1)
    EX FA (1, if SoxDuck counts)
    Team Plasma
    A Gen 6 Pokemon (1)

So yeah pick your favorite then post it on the thread
    Arcticwhite, I think that should go in TCG Discussion or something, if you haven't posted there already. I don't have an eBay account so I can't report, but I know a lot of people do, so get the word out with a thread.
    Arcticwhite, Those classes are electives in our school
    And you can only have one elective because they think learning is better than fun :p
    Arcticwhite,
    Holy mother of Arceus.
    England has a whole lot more in their curriculum than the US does lol.
    Arcticwhite, Lawl
    May I ask what classes you are in this school year?
    I'm in a magnet school so my classes have some hardcore stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…