Axell Starr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It is kind of a shame you can only use 1 mega. If I don't use a starter's mega, I'll probably use Absol or Lucario.
    Axell Starr,

That's cool I love Absol too. Going to get a plush of it along with Gengar from Christmas. Hey if you want you could add me to your buddy list but you don't have too. I also just love the Megas of Absol and Gengar.
    Axell Starr, aw, that's so sweet! I have a similar story that's like that, except instead of giving plushes to friends, it was event Pokemon for my friends that ended up missing the distribution. I ended up setting up a pretty nice trade center once for people who missed some Pokemon events (the Shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune were in high demand) to have a copy for their games as well. They were cloned, true, but they still worked like everything else!

It kinda branched out to Dream World stuff as well. People really do not like the DW minigames, and I don't blame them.
    Axell Starr, is that how you normally make stuff? Does anything cool/interesting come of it?
    Axell Starr, I see. Do you know what kind of plushes you're capable of making? like have you experimented with other animals, for example?
    Axell Starr, I'm going to guess the snake's head was way too big.

Cats, dogs, and ponies? Is it because those are the ones you're the best at making, or because you don't get asked for much beyond that?
    Axell Starr, ah, okay. ...I think a similar thing like that happened to my best friend; she was sewing costumes for herself and a few friends and she stayed up very late doing it. I forget if she finished on time or if she missed a few hours of the convention...but either way, I can see where you're coming from there.
    What kind of plushes were you making at the time?
    Axell Starr, I always find it ironic that people say they are worse at procrastinating than everyone they know. Is there like a really long chain of friends that ends with one guy that someone somewhere knows that never does anything on time?
    Axell Starr, about the same for me, except replace drawing with coursework and job with university. ...which I REALLY need to get started with, as I am a horrible procrastinator.
    Axell Starr, Ho-Oh is Charizard? Rainbow Charizard, same typing, same mascot theme...sounds about right... OF COURSE IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

haha, the mental image of a Blue version with Alzheimer's amuses me a lot :p

So, for a potential change of subject, how've you been? What is new and exciting in the life of Axell Starr?
    Axell Starr, oh, the strips. Okay. ...I fear that fate will soon happen to my Diamond; I hope it doesn't... but either way, it sounds like it had a nice full life.

A Gold version with a Red version casing? Reminds me of that one time when I bought a laptop with XP, except it was just the shell, and the OS was from a completely different computer. (And it had Vista. Ew.)
    Axell Starr, ah, a collector more so than a player. That's understandable. I'm somewhat envious, really - collectors have a lot less care for things than players do; they don't need to be randomly tossed about by the whims of whatever TPCI will happen for the next tourney season. ...it's partially why I'm trying to get out.

I know how it feels to play Crystal over and over and over again - the battery in mine has died as well, yet the Gold internal battery still works perfectly fine. I'm afraid to go load Gold again for fear my data will be gone, so I want to try and preserve it. 248 / 250 Pokemon acquired; the only ones missing are Slowking and Mew, which I'll never be able to get as my link cable is busted. Close enough, though. In LG and Diamond my Pokedex is done, and in Black there's less than 20 to go.
    Axell Starr, I think I have two. As far as the videogames go, it's Pokemon Emerald. That game is just absolutely wonderful and every time I pick it up it still looks as beautiful as ever. I still like to turn it on and run around Hoenn every now and again.

In the trading card game, it'd probably be my Regigigas LV.X deck, that I ran during the tourney season of 2010-2011 (Majestic Dawn and up). It's always been my favorite deck and my favorite season, and it was the season I almost made top cut at Regionals. It forever holds a special place in my heart, and will be one of the few TCG-related things I will retain after I quit Pokemon.
    Axell Starr, oh wow, that actually sounds pretty cool. And I think drawing whatever comes to mind is a fairly common practice, so that makes sense.

Like 'em all, eh? Neat. Any one thing that stands out to you, though?
    Axell Starr, that sounds like a really broad range! Is there any one(s) in particular you really focus on, or do you just love 'em all equally?

And interesting Flygon there! Did you draw it using a program, or did you draw using pen(cil) and paper, scan it, then spruce it up from there?
    Axell Starr, sweet! Glad to hear it. If you have any questions about PokeBeach as a whole, feel free to drop me a line and I'll see if I can help!

Out of interest, what areas of the Pokemon fandom (video game, anime, manga, trading cards, fanart, etc.) are you interested in?
    Axell Starr, DA? seems legit.

Ah, joining for the discussions and stuff? That makes sense. I did much the same thing, except I stayed for the people!
    ...that's what most people do. Come for the talking, stay for the people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…