A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• <3

[private]It's been awesome working with you. Please come back to us someday when things get better! Best Wishes![/private]
    AdamLambert, That was my original plan, but then my bf broke up with me after 4 years and i kinda... yah... anyway, it's been a few months since then so I guess I should just keep it with the old plan. Visit my mom with a female friend and a boyfriend, but make it seem more as if she's my girlfriend until it is said, but never say she actually is. I guess if it's asked, we could just smile or indirectly answer.
    AdamLambert, I'm supposed to go to disneyland and meet some friends there on Dec. 1st and my mom wont let me go to their houses because she's afraid of me being Stolen by them because they're male and wont let me go unless they are a girl because she said she wants to make sure im not gay so she can have real grandchildren ._.
    I've never seen her like this before and she told me before that if I was ever gay, she'd be perfectly fine with it (when she said that, she was watching a show about gay bullying or something)
    now i dont wanna come out this year either ; - ; i had it all planned out and everything
    AdamLambert, *facedesk* I dont even know what to do with you anymore... All I know right now is I wanna draw something that's not cheesy that shows I'm gay because 10-11 (National Coming Out Day)
    AdamLambert, I cant help but be shy because of how I basically fear pretty much anyone's judgement sometimes. Which is why I'm so antisocial and mute irl except by friends or family. lol
    AdamLambert, asdfghjkl do you even know what it's like to be on my end in a situation like this? Dammit now you got me all flustered and frustrated again
    AdamLambert, ok just pretend i never said anything im so embarrassed i cant even believe i said any of that. i think im just gonna go live under a rock forever now.
    AdamLambert, omfg i cant even remember as much as a drunk goldfish i feel like a complete idiot now and now i feel worse because i've been all #528 (nerd alert) over you and now i remembered it's not even possible because location and you're probably not all lonely like me lol foreveralone.jpg
    AdamLambert, read the comment i left on your profile to understand, as i never considered the possibility and am now realizing whether or not im good at guessing if someone is or not
    Ok, I know this is gonna sound stupid (and sorry for flooding your profile omfg i need to stop), but about your post...
    I swear if I am forced to date a girl in X and Y, I am literally not buying the games. Forcing me to date the opposite sex in a game about Pokemon is simply outrageous. It might not seem like a big deal to a lot of people, but it is to me. I hate the fact that everyone is trying to fit me in this heteronormative box. It's just downright ridiculous
    Spoiler to save space. Anyway, sorry if i am completely misreading it (as this has happened before), but are you gay, or... am I just doing a completely horrible job at understanding right now?
    Hi! I got a question. How did you change your thing from "Aspiring Trainer" to "Dustin DeVine is imperfect <3"? I wanna change mine. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…