Drokas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I'm sorry i didn't respond...as you could notice...i was absent (for a long time actually xD)...but since we are already added, if you still want a Sklerp just tell me :)...greeting!
    Yep, my mii is Voldemort. Glad you like it, I was starting to feel awkward about it since I'm apparently the only person in the world who's mii doesn't look like me, haha. I made him because it's funny to see Voldemort racing in Mario Kart.
    As far as I can tell, it's the same for everyone. I had to different people say I had Charmeleon and Magmar.
    Drokas, heheh; no worries.
    Usually when something is for US residents, it includes DC as well as any affiliate territories/protectorates.

It's a really long clause at the end, but it has to be put there because legalese.
    Olá, tudo bem?
    Parece que a discussão sobre o pau da Braixen ainda não acabou!
    Apesar de no vídeo mostrado parecer uma varinha, eis a descrição que consta do site oficial, mesmo abaixo da imagem dela: "
    Braixen will occasionally wield the branch in battle and use friction to light it on fire". Pelas imagens, a fricção deve ser feita ao retirar o pau da cauda. Conclusão: um Pokémon vai utilizar fricção para acender um pau quando é do tipo Fogo e bastava dar um espirro ou podia utilizar poderes psíquicos....yup, Baixen é uma escuteira.
    Drokas, Lol, I know!! I'm so excited!! Though Chespin's evolution is literally just a balloon, but that's ok.... lol
    I'm doing good though. Why do you have muscle soreness?
    Drokas, Eu fiquei tentado pelo novo modelo, sobretudo pelo preço, mas pesando os prós e contras prefiro pagar mais um pouco por uma 3DS normal sendo que, caso não queira, posso desligar o 3D (pelo meons tenho a opção) e o design é melhor quer em aspecto quer em praticabilidade, ou seja, é mais bonita (até em cores) e dá para fechar. A 2DS mais parece um adereço para a WiiU e não me parece confortável nas mãos. Cumprimentos.
    I understand that! It's great that you got the 3DS now!

I will play Y first, because I really like Yveltal. Xerneas looks awesome too, though.
    Good timing! I still played the generation 5 games on my DSi. A 3DS is nicer, though! :D Are you planning to get X or Y? Or both? I'm getting both.
    I only got XY listed, haha. And I don't even own it yet. It's the only reason I bought a 3DS in the first place. :)
    Hey! You are free to have any game you play added to the list. I agree with you, however, that if the games don't have online play, there is little value in adding them. Perhaps people just want to find other players to talk about the games with and to help each other!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…