Daenordus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey you got to speak up on when talking on a 3DS those speakers arnt good enough for clear communication when whispering =/
    I will warn you that I live in Europe, so trading would be a bit costly! But if you're still interested, let me know, and I can get in touch with you when my move is settled and I'm in a position to start trading again.
    Collector and not player at the moment, but yes, I do enjoy the TCG. :) I mostly collect Japanese cards, but I do have a Shiny Gardy in English.
    Do you have a TCGO account? I read in your bio that you want to test, but I don't have a webcam and I don't really like PlayTCG.
    Daenordus,
    That's what I thought you might suggest. Unfortunately, my old laptop does not have a webcam. But, a new laptop is on my list, just not in the immediate future. Sorry, but can't now.
    Daenordus,
    And how do you suggest we possibly playtest if neither of us play on-line, given our respective locations? I'm open to suggestions, but not sure how we could playtest directly.
    Daenordus,
    Yes, I do play the current TCG format and will be at league this Sunday. Do you play in the Chicago area? If so, who are you? I don't recognize your screen name.
    Daenordus,
    Not sure what you mean by "current format of the tag," but if that pertain to the online game, then I do not. If you mean something else, please clarify. Thanks.
    Daenordus,
    Not sure how many spare VCGs I have, but will check. We could possibly setup a trade.

Thanks.
    Daenordus, Hi! I don't do all that much of tournament style decks, but I built a good Durant deck that I beat my siblings with once:)
    Daenordus, I was attempting to get you to LIST those good points. But you were having none of it and gave me half-hearted points I easily took apart and even listed my own un-biased opinions why it could go either way. Take a break, clear your head and return to the discussion if you wish later on.
    Daenordus, I would love to! ... but I don't have a webcam. I was planning on getting one soon (like 2-3 weeks), so I'll let you know when I get it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…