Turtwig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thetwiggy13,
    My name is Aaron.
    That was rather mean of him. If it had been me, I would've let you win.
    Let me know when the next competition is. I want to join.

Congrats for becoming a Critic!
    Thetwiggy13,
    I knew you were joking! :p
    I just went along with it to see how you reacted.

I'll let you know when it's posted. I'm still waiting for it to be approved.
    Thetwiggy13,

No. I just haven't been able to choose one yet. I will prob tommorrow since it's almost midnight where i live, and i have work tommorrow. I'll try to be talkative. Im a usually a shy person so it will take a little bit for me to break out of that.
    Thetwiggy13,
    I'm not that creepy. I would never ask for anybody's address.

Whenever Ice Arceus gets around to reviewing the first part of my story, you'll find out my real name (well first name anyway) I am one of the main characters in my story.
    EDIT: Ice Arceus just told me that he's going to send what I have to the other Art mods and get there thoughts. Hopefully you'll see the first part of my story in the next few days.
    You don't have to tell me your first name.
    Thetwiggy13,

Im liking it so far. I just not used to just browsing on a message board. Once im good with that it seems like it's going to be fun here.
    Thetwiggy13,

Im liking it so far. I just not used to just browsing on a message board. Once im good with that it seems like it's going to be fun here.
    Thetwiggy13,
    Nate lives in Florida. I would really love to meet him in person. He's got an amazing sense of humor.
    I don't live too far away from Florida.
    I live in the Magnolia State. (let's test your knowledge of the US)
    Thetwiggy13,
    I know! I'm subscribed to Nate Wants To Battle's videos. He's got some funny videos concerning the X Y news.
    Thetwiggy13, Thank you very much, I am newbie here so trying to figure out how to put a avatar and sig. ^^;
    Thanks anyway.

I think I've figured enough out. I just sent the first part of my story so it could be reviewed before I post it.
    It looks more like a Grass Type Pignite to me.

I think it's probably going to have high Defense/Sp.Defense.
    Whatever happens, it'll be epic.

Btw, I'm in the process of writing a Pokemon Fanfic.
    It's script format and I'm having a little trouble figuring out where the codes need to go for it to look right so I can PM it to the Writing Cafe Mods so they can review it.
    Do you know of any good scripted stories I could look to see where they place the various codes? ex: [align=center]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…